Clyde Fc 2014-15

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said on OS .. Decided that I will not say anything Clyde related till mid / end October, let's hope there is something positive to say by then, changes were required but time will tell if BF knows wha he is about.

Now going to try to enjoy the rest of the weekend after the gutting experience of Thursday / early Friday morning!

Most verdicts are that we don't look either that bad or too threatening with the ball in the same breath, so it doesnt seem easy to work out what the problem is. Last week we seemed to believe Shire would just get fed up defending, when the reverse was true, and from what i've seen we don't really have any plans for what to.do without the football. Cant comment on today, other than to suggest that 5-2 at home in this league is worse than 8-1 away to the favourites for the First Division title.

Anyone listened to Ferguson's post-match interview? Think he needs to start watching what he says and stop blaming the players. Getting sick of hearing him talk about how he only gets to train 3 nights a week - everyone in this league is part time. Still willing to give him time, but I'm no sure he's communicating well enough with the players (or with the fans for that matter - would it hurt to acknowledge the support at the end of games?)Sumfin isn't right and while I know the players make mistakes I also think most of them, including the new signings, look pretty tidy.

Don't agree with last comment . I think some of the players are not up to the job. But he signed them and persists in playing the same ones

Blaming them will only affect the morale of the club .

Don't agree with 3 short term Loan signings to many and no real commitment from that type of player. Leaves a whole once they return to the parent clubs. In this case 3 holes .

The team looks to be lacking confidence.

A team feeds and grows when players play together regularly building a partnership and understanding .them results come and reinforce that belief.

When you bring In a high number of new players at once and include in it temporary players then all that goes out of the window.

Blaming players only adds to this .

Face the truth . It's not right and not going well. Teams see the club are vulnerable and are looking to exploit it. Can't see were the next win is coming from

Remember when the Chairman told us BF "won us over with his vision for developing our squad and commitment to building on our existing youth policy"?

I'd love to know what that vision was because I doubt it involved breaking up a squad of players that nearly got promoted, replacing them with loan deals of other teams youth players (that are only signed for half a season) and leaving the rest of the players playing in the knowledge they are a mistake away from a public slagging.

Remember when the Chairman told us BF "won us over with his vision for developing our squad and commitment to building on our existing youth policy"?

I'd love to know what that vision was because I doubt it involved breaking up a squad of players that nearly got promoted, replacing them with loan deals of other teams youth players (that are only signed for half a season) and leaving the rest of the players playing in the knowledge they are a mistake away from a public slagging.

How true is this?

Further Update:

Mini Bus has been Booked

Leaving Aberdeen Midday and Turriff 530pm taking approx Hour each way or less

As Above PM me or Gunther For Info and Prices if interested and remember to leave your name and Mobile Number

Bus FULL

Names can still be taken on a reserve list for any last minute pull outs via usual PM method

Those ive booked train and Bus £10 Deposits will be asked midweek or next sat, Remainder who are booking there own train but on bus to pay £5 which will also be refunded IF a replacement found for you pulling out which hopefully wont happen

Regards

Bus FULL

Names can still be taken on a reserve list for any last minute pull outs via usual PM method

Those ive booked train and Bus £10 Deposits will be asked midweek or next sat, Remainder who are booking there own train but on bus to pay £5 which will also be refunded IF a replacement found for you pulling out which hopefully wont happen

Regards

Sounds like a trip n a half ????

Enjoy

New goalie coming in? I've watched us training a few times and there's been another goalie in training, seen him on Saturday sitting with the players up the back of the stand.....

I'd heard ex-Crewe goalkeeper, which would possibly suggest Alan Martin.

Archived