The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

1 minute ago, Killiefan said:

You’ve obviously been called this before, fair play to your superior knowledge.

Boring c**t.

What an angry little man you are

Think you should maybe leave this thread now as it is only going one way

Been on the cans and come away with some absolute garbage online before, so I can emapthise with KillieFan and a lot of others on here.

What I just never understand is the vitriol towards other Scottish clubs. Banter's absolutely the lifeblood of football for me. Reminding the diddies that however successful they have been in recent season that they'll never be more than a swatted fly to us, is a hugely enjoyable pastime.

The real vitriol however, should be reserved for the bigoted impostors. Idiot fans, with medieval views based around another country, entirely the antithesis of what a modern Scotland should (and someday will) be. We are all one club against the filth imo.

2 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

Been on the cans and come away with some absolute garbage online before, so I can emapthise with KillieFan and a lot of others on here.

What I just never understand is the vitriol towards other Scottish clubs. Banter's absolutely the lifeblood of football for me. Reminding the diddies that however successful they have been in recent season that they'll never be more than a swatted fly to us, is a hugely enjoyable pastime.

The real vitriol however, should be reserved for the bigoted impostors. Idiot fans, with medieval views based around another country, entirely the antithesis of what a modern Scotland should (and someday will) be. We are all one club against the filth imo.

Dreadful post.  There is absolutely nothing imposturous about my bigotry.

27 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Dreadful post.  There is absolutely nothing imposturous about my bigotry.

You are what all **** aspire to be, granted. I just wish all of them would f**k off to Buckinghamshire as well.

11 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

I just wish all of them would f**k off to Buckinghamshire as well.

It could be happening.  Tue or Wed last week I was in Little Waitrose in Amersham and held the door open for some people coming and one was a tramp in a Celtic training top.  Shocked?  I nearly dropped my organic quinoa and avocado salad.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

It could be happening.  Tue or Wed last week I was in Little Waitrose in Amersham and held the door open for some people coming and one was a tramp in a Celtic training top.  Shocked?  I nearly dropped my organic quinoa and avocado salad bottle of Beefeater and copy of Readers Wives.

FIFY

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

"Readers Wives."?  It's Waitrose, A90.  They charge extra because they know how to use the apostrophe.

In this case my grammar was indeed incorrect, but in my defence was coloured by the John Cooper Clarke 'song'.

Oh dear, I just said coloured. Let's hope Romeo doesn't read this thread.

15 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

In this case my grammar was indeed incorrect, but in my defence was coloured by the John Cooper Clarke 'song'.

Oh dear, I just said coloured. Let's hope Romeo doesn't read this thread.

Sadly, he will and he's been polluting 'our' thread for the past week.  He's the P&B equivalent of the woman who dropped a cat in a wheelie bin.