The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

23 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Reminds me of the 2-1 loss at Pittodrie a couple of seasons ago where technically we drew 2-2 because I celebrated Ryan Jack's red card like a goal. 

Me too. If the *** c**t broke a leg at Pittodrie I think I'd spunk myself.

Guest Moomintroll
Its killie fans suddenly deciding they are more than a shite bottom 6 club on the basis of 1 season in 20. Deluded in Kilmarnock!
25 posts in 7 years? Bore off knobend, most Killie fans were bemused but delighted by last season. Neither myself or most of the people I know realistically expect the same this season. 8 top 6 finishes over the last 20 years alongside staying in the top league for 25+ years is an excellent return for a club of our size, don't want to get into an argument with the decent Aberdeen posters on here but just you concentrate on how your own club bottled their chances over the last few seasons. Either that or disappear from wherever you came before I start accusing you of being a Cults_sheep sleeper account.

Guest Moomintroll
Just realised I'll get to boo f**k out of Ryan Jack AND Greg Stewart in the same game this season. 
giphy.gif&key=8b45b4ce98e25b1f9e4cfeb6c9b3e556ca653994db31898af34077e48a334046
Can I come too?

37 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
12 hours ago, afc_blockhead said:
Its killie fans suddenly deciding they are more than a shite bottom 6 club on the basis of 1 season in 20. Deluded in Kilmarnock!

25 posts in 7 years? Bore off knobend, most Killie fans were bemused but delighted by last season. Neither myself or most of the people I know realistically expect the same this season. 8 top 6 finishes over the last 20 years alongside staying in the top league for 25+ years is an excellent return for a club of our size, don't want to get into an argument with the decent Aberdeen posters on here but just you concentrate on how your own club bottled their chances over the last few seasons. Either that or disappear from wherever you came before I start accusing you of being a Cults_sheep sleeper account.

I didnt log on to this site for years. Just because I dont spend my life on a forum like yourself posting shite ... maybe you are the boring one? Spewing your boring opinions daily on here.

Over 3000 posts in under 2 years? Do you have a life/job? 

Aberdeen bottlers ? Ah that old troll . Very original.

Safe to say I hope the *** retirement club that is Killie get relegated this season . Enjoy !

Edited by afc_blockhead

Guest Moomintroll
I didnt log on to this site for years. Just because I dont spend my life on a forum like yourself posting shite ... maybe you are the boring one? Spewing your boring opinions daily on here.
Safe to say I hope the *** retirement club that is Killie get relegated this season . Enjoy !
Feel free to f**k off for another 7 years. I am in a bad mood today.

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:
5 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Feel free to f**k off for another 7 years. I am in a bad mood today.

I can tell. 

Maybe you should take a break from the forum . Spend some time outside ..

Guest Moomintroll
I don't believe that Aberdeen bottled much back in the eighties, seems to be a recent phenomenom. Safe to say you have shown your true colours with that penultimate sentence, take your vile hatred elsewhere champ.

Guest Moomintroll
I can tell. 
Maybe you should take a break from the forum . Spend some time outside ..
Like you are doing for the first time in 7 years, what are your parole conditions anyway? Asking for a friend obvs.