The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

On 16/06/2023 at 22:37, Thenorthernlight said:

And will his attitude be ok if he’s always on the bench?

I have my doubts I’m afraid 

Attitude was spot on when he came off bench and changed the game against Hearts at home and was hardly involved after that .attitude problems can be directed at the whole squad up till January , Clarkson included cause we were shit . . Nae reason why Robson like he has done with rest squad will get tune out Vinny. . But for me Vinny saga more do with Goodwin being a c**t than Vinny spitting dummy out .

30 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I recall Connor Hazard getting a fair amount of hype a few years back. I don't know much about him except for he's 6'6 tall. 

Given the rumours of Connor Hazard or Doohan I do wonder if Roos has indicated he will not be extending his current deal.

If Joe Lewis is going as we all think, we have no experienced back up keeper.

33 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I recall Connor Hazard getting a fair amount of hype a few years back. I don't know much about him except for he's 6'6 tall. 

Given the rumours of Connor Hazard or Doohan I do wonder if Roos has indicated he will not be extending his current deal.

Roos wasn't too keen on signing originally so don't think he'll stick around unless we offer him something crazy. I don't think he'd be worth that.

49 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Was he not in goals when Celtic beat Hearts on penalties in the Cup Final a few years back?

if so, I remember he was the hero in the penalty shoot out, but that masked a shaky performance during the match, where he was at fault for a goal 

That’s my hazy recollection of that cup final 

Supposedly, Alan Nixon (on his Patreon) is claiming Jamie McGrath will choose between Aberdeen or Hibs.

https://the72.co.uk/2023/06/18/wigan-athletic-man-attracting-aberdeen-interest/

I can't believe for a moment we'd be interested in him. He turned us down for Dundee Utd and by all accounts had a terrible season. Its definite no for me.

Screen Shot 2023-06-18 at 3.13.04 AM.png

Edited by HarleyQuinn