The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

15 minutes ago, logie skid boys said:

No nae danger ,this kit it gives me flashbacks to the Pelican Club .Perfect top for being out your face ,.The young folk will be all over it though .

Someone definitely said we were getting a garish away kit that reminded them of the Northsound away kit. Can't remember who though"

8 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Someone definitely said we were getting a garish away kit that reminded them of the Northsound away kit. Can't remember who though"

Probably one of the Hearts lot.

I like it.

Edited by kingjoey

3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Probably one of the Hearts lot.

I like it.

@Thenorthernlight I believe mentioned the mid 90s strip.

This isn't close to as bad as that but still has enough about it to annoy yer Da who has been waiting for it to take on his trip to Tenerife, think the younger crowd will lap it up and that's the way but should be.

It's a nae bad fae me.

11 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

This isn't close to as bad as that but still has enough about it to annoy yer Da who has been waiting for it to take on his trip to Tenerife, think the younger crowd will lap it up and that's the way but should be.

It's a nae bad fae me.

I like it and I'm yer GranDa. ("Yer Da" is up there with starting every sentence with "so" for annoyance levels)

The more I look at it, the more I'm leaning towards it being rotten. Still, the youngsters will like it so that is good. I am actually a very accepting and easygoing character, but I wouldn't be opposed to the club shop imposing an upper age limit for purchase on this one. 

18 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

The more I look at it, the more I'm leaning towards it being rotten. Still, the youngsters will like it so that is good. I am actually a very accepting and easygoing character, but I wouldn't be opposed to the club shop imposing an upper age limit for purchase on this one. 

I think the design itself sets that age limit. A 34 year old man like myself should not be seen in one of those, quite rightly. 

There will be the odd anarchist man in their 40’s who try and breach this code but I trust they will be pelted with rotten fruit. 

12 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I think the design itself sets that age limit. A 34 year old man like myself should not be seen in one of those, quite rightly. 

There will be the odd anarchist man in their 40’s who try and breach this code but I trust they will be pelted with rotten fruit. 

I'm undecided whether to get this from my AberDNA membership or wait to see what the home strip is. Decisions, decisions. 

19 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I'm in your age bracket but I can absolutely see my kids asking my wife to buy me this for my birthday 🤦🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, TommyDickFingers said:

It's a nae bad fae me.

Aye it was me that said we were getting a 90’s style kit. 

I’m not bothered about football kits. 
I don’t buy them.

It will definitely be “marmite”.

Generally, I think it’ll appeal to the younger folks, which is the target audience for the club & Adidas. 

Edited by Thenorthernlight