The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

8 hours ago, betting competition said:

Kilmarnock vs Aberdeen on 12pm Sunday - f**k Sky sports

Surprised to see our game with Rangers at home not mentioned. Sure that would have been a sky pick 

3 hours ago, Rodhull said:

Morris out for 10 weeks apparently so would assume Devlin will be sticking to wing back for the foreseeable. Might even see the Israeli boy on the pitch at some point too.

Yet our manager still wastes one of the spots in the European 25 man squad, knowing he’s out for the duration of the Conference League?

WTF?

1 minute ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Yet our manager still wastes one of the spots in the European 25 man squad, knowing he’s out for the duration of the Conference League?

WTF?

Aye definitely seems an odd one. 

Williams injured again too by the sound of it.

Edited by Rodhull

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Strange one. A few heads will have exploded at that news. 

It's definitely pretty weird. I've seen nothing at all to suggest he can do a job for us or move on to make us a profit. But then, I'm not an expert on football players. 

I think he's rubbish, but I'm more baffled at the timing. What would be the harm in waiting a few more months before making a decision? It's hardly like there is going to be a queue of more attractive clubs than us lining up for his services. 

I'm sceptical of some of the Cormack interference claims, but this has Dave's fingers all over it. 

Edited by DrewDon

As others have said 3 year deal for Polvara seems a bit of a stretch to say the least.  About as mystifying as naming a crocked Morris in the Europa squad but not a fit Besuijen. Starting to get a bit concerned we might be looking for a new manager again soon. 

Edited by Jute