The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

28 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Sorry?

I couldn’t hear you for the happy clapping.

You accept mediocrity (not even) if you like.

The club will love folk like you.

Another who calls anyone who disagrees with them “happy clappers”. I can assure you I won’t be happily clapping at end on Wednesday if we don’t beat Livingston. Everyone on here knows you want Robson gone, you don’t have to say it every day.

4 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Another who calls anyone who disagrees with them “happy clappers”. I can assure you I won’t be happily clapping at end on Wednesday if we don’t beat Livingston. Everyone on here knows you want Robson gone, you don’t have to say it every day.

Hyperbole

“Every day” 😆

And for the record, I’ll say what I like, when I like, without asking your permission 

6 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Hyperbole

“Every day” 😆

And for the record, I’ll say what I like, when I like, without asking your permission 

Bloody hell, it’s fine min. Don’t start handing out insults if you can’t take it in return.

10 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Robson job is under pressure going with what he had said in Post match against Rangers and the Press conference for Livingston. Will expect him to stay in the job unless results in the next 5 are terrible, don't think the board will want to make a change so close to the transfer window. 

Hopefully we're in a position to continue recruitment without a manager if needed.  Sure the club said that we'd done all our homework for the window already, unless i misunderstood. 

I don't think the board will want to make a change anyway. Reflects badly on them and gives them the headache of another prawcess. 

I really want Barry to be good but if he has potential to learn and improve he's keeping it under wraps. 

2 hours ago, coprolite said:

Hopefully we're in a position to continue recruitment without a manager if needed.  Sure the club said that we'd done all our homework for the window already, unless i misunderstood. 

I don't think the board will want to make a change anyway. Reflects badly on them and gives them the headache of another prawcess. 

I really want Barry to be good but if he has potential to learn and improve he's keeping it under wraps. 

I think he’ll at least get the January transfer window. I’m hoping they have some targets, particularly a defensive midfielder and a winger or 2.

Of course, if the results from now until 2nd Jan are poor then he should be jettisoned in to the North Sea. 

7 hours ago, coprolite said:

Does your club employ players without asking the manager his opinion?

9 hours ago, coprolite said:

We may have identified players but convincing them to sign for a club with no manager is a different story altogether.

5 hours ago, coprolite said:

If we don't have a manager, yes. See last January, deadline day, for example. 

We're very modern and continental. 

You can't give Robson all the blame when it is not his team.

7 hours ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

Like Mad Vlad Romanov you mean ?

You will never get someone as mad as him. 

5 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

You can't give Robson all the blame when it is not his team.

You can when it’s a good squad that look absolutely shite. 

@coprolite is right, the whole idea is that the entire recruitment grinds to a halt when a manager leaves is what we’re trying to avoid. Obviously ideally it’s all done in conjunction with the manager but if robson got offered the Real Madrid job tomorrow we’d still need to be able to recruit effectively in January while finding a new manager.