The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

17 hours ago, Schmoo said:

Morning all, new poster, leaping in cos I’m raging and needing to let rip(and also cos this is a great forum 👍).

1 - Petty in the scheme of things but multiple comments about Tosh the night including someone calling him ‘yer man’. GTFO. He never came through at Aberdeen, he’s not from Aberdeen, IIRC he never even played two full seasons at Aberdeen. How this guy has somehow come to represent us and speak as though he is Aberdeen through and through is crackers.

I know folk who have been in his company and he’s apparently a top guy but no, just no. As much as opposition fan’s think he’s a joke, so do a lot of us. Sexist remarks tonight icing on the shitty cake.

2 - Worse though, multiple comments everywhere tonight about credit to Warnock changing it up. Whit? We were 3 down in 25 minutes, he had no option.

Ridiculous starting line up/formation. He’s maybe not long in the door but he has access to previous performances/records/coaching staff. Morris and McGrath as wing-backs is up there with Duff and Young in defence against Olomouc for me.

3 - in fairness to him he has an unbalanced squad and that’s on the club. How was that allowed to happen? One RB (we already knew Richardson was poor) one left back, one untested and injury prone left wingback. One winger (allegedly… and Johnny past it). How can that be? That’s not all on Robson - where’s the team backing him up allowing that? Absolute farce. Symptomatic of the operation behind the scenes.

Thought Burrows might help but **** ticket fiasco has me doubting his worth also.

4 - Everything comes back to Cormack, and no I’m not actually somebody who actively dislikes him, but by god he better get this right come the close season. Not just the manager but the whole kit and kaboodle. Warnock is an irrelevance to me, short of getting us relegated an absolute irrelevance. 

Whether him/his appointment was a success or not will be judged solely on what Cormack does going forward.

That was a lot. I’m not normally so ranty but by Christ I’m at the end of my tether with our club right now.

Edit - how the hell do you reduce font on here? 
Edit edit - first post and already had my first down vote without any explanation - thanks @scoobles - most welcoming I’m sure.

And I still don’t know what’s going on with the font

No problem, bit precious for your "first" downer

4 minutes ago, Schmoo said:

Just surprised, not what I thought this pace was like from lurking.

And not from a fellow Dandy but hey ho, you do you, I’m not here to argue just discuss the Dandies.

If the red dots genuinely upset you then I wouldn't go broadcasting it.

I'd imagine Steve Tosh gets a pass from most because he played every game like it was his last and isn't afraid to tell it how it is. That's not to say he's always correct.

16 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Most of the Dons threads are full of weirdo Hearts & St Mirren fans. 

Strange that, as we've plenty weirdo fans of our own...

11 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkant said:

What was Tosh’s sexist remark? I don’t hear it.

He hoped that the Motherwell player's wifes hadn't spent  the win bonus money on handbags and shoes at 3- 0 up. I was more concerned with the torturous long winded phrasing of his joke than with the sexist content. And i'm a feminist. 

1 hour ago, Schmoo said:

From lurking St Mirren gang do seem to be the angriest. Especially when they win 😂

No interest in any of that. I’ve already found the ignore users options so I should be sorted.

Welcome to the forum, pal. it’s a better forum than most, but we all still talk absolute shite 👍🏻 

3 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

I can't possibly comment on what ability Hoilett has these days so no idea if it's a good or bad signing but the signing itself couldn't be more of a "Warnock" signing. 

It's a classic FM signing.