The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Must say really impressed with Aberdeen.

McInnes has recruited really well again over the summer and your squad now will have players not even stripped who who would stroll into most other Spl teams.

He also has you playing a brand off football(ball retention,full backs high up the pitch,players interchanging etc etc)that will have you dominating possession against most off the other top teams.

Anyway enough off my waffle,cheers dandies for making considerably richer after seeing Brechin were struggling for a team.

Best off luck first game off the season hope for a similar score.????Ddyb

Edited by tallpaul

My solid 9 girlfriend with great tits just told me that Ryan Jack was the new Aberdeen captain?!

Yeah she was texting me last night, desperate to know about the dandies. I meant to ask her, you didn't see a pair of shaun the sheep slippers there did you? Been looking everywhere.

Her tits are ok btw, fine but never great. 6.5 maybe a 7

Two interesting appointments. Marshall seems to have been a staff member McInnes trusted after working with him at St Johnstone. Indeed McInnes now has key members of his backroom staff that he trusts, and with the new contract appears in for the long haul.

Wonder if Del's new contract was contingent on him being able to sack leighton and bring in his own GK Coach

Wonder if Del's new contract was contingent on him being able to sack leighton and bring in his own GK Coach

Suspect he's wanted to change for a while, and signing a new contract seems the perfect chance, as you suspect! Unlike Mark McGhee, McInnes has built the club over the last two years, got the affection of the fans, and we could see the goalkeeping last season was one of the team's clear weak spots in the big games.

If Langfield and Brown went to McInnes and complained about Leighton's coaching, it may have sealed the deal. With the two keepers under contract for another season and of little selling value, seems logical to improve the coaching to at least try to get the keepers to their maximum potential.

Welsh U21 keeper, Danny Ward, coming in on season long loan deal from Liverpool allegedly. Just signed a FIVE year deal with them.

Strange one as would leave us with 4 keepers. I can see Brown/Langfield getting their jotters and Rogers going out on loan again.

Very happy with the business done so far.