The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

I would of supported the sheep, but then i remembered how Milne voted in favour of keeping the 10-2 vote, just so, for a few years, Aberdeen can kid on they are the big time. Shameful stuff. But then, the Aberdeen fans know that, and now how short sighted it was.

What this one?

Thanks needed a bit of cheering up this morning and some seething Dees is just the ticket. Muchos.

That was worth watch again just to see those utterly g@y Dundee c*nts threatening to come on the pitch for whatever reason then completely bottling it.

Hilarious stuff.

Both Collins and McInness are correct.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1439201060.398969.jpg

Test of discipline. I took that to mean no domestic side are as big a bunch of greeting, cheating weans as Kairat. He was in a sense paying the league a compliment. I think he's wrong but what class from the man.

I know, it's embarrassing for him to be having a pop at anyone when he essentially agrees

Missing the point chief.

Does playing Partick Thistle prepare your defence for a champions league game? No of course it doesn't. But similarly does Chelsea playing Sunderland on a Saturday prepare them defensively for playing Barcelona?

Are Rijeka a better side than Kilmarnock and are they going to test our defence more? Yes, of course they are and Derek has said as such.

Your attention seeking assistant manager however has made an unprovoked attack on the rest of the league and shown utter contempt for your domestic rivals and unbelievable arrogance.

It is essentially the point of the champions league, it is a level (or ten) above your domestic competition, so you deal with that ffs. Only in Scotland would the CL competing club blame the rest of the league not being good enough for nay potential failure they are about to encounter.

Missing the point chief.

Does playing Partick Thistle prepare your defence for a champions league game? No of course it doesn't. But similarly does Chelsea playing Sunderland on a Saturday prepare them defensively for playing Barcelona?

Are Rijeka a better side than Kilmarnock and are they going to test our defence more? Yes, of course they are and Derek has said as such.

Your attention seeking assistant manager however has made an unprovoked attack on the rest of the league and shown utter contempt for your domestic rivals and unbelievable arrogance.

It is essentially the point of the champions league, it is a level (or ten) above your domestic competition, so you deal with that ffs. Only in Scotland would the CL competing club blame the rest of the league not being good enough for nay potential failure they are about to encounter.

Hit a nerve?

Why don't you just accept McInness and Collins have similar views on the situation