The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

No idea what Celtic fans are trying to achieve in an Aberdeen season thread, aside from trying to stoke up some sort of rivalry that's not working.

I know, but I am sure all the posts after this one ^^^ will be from Aberdeen fans will be about their own team :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

They really are missing Rangers aren't they.

This is it.

Don't know what Enricos problem is, stand free and 1903 both supplied adequate responses to his question and he's ignoring them. It's almost as if he knows he's been put in his place....

You forget sometimes how much Celtic fans need The Rangers.

I know, but I am sure all the posts after this one ^^^ will be from Aberdeen fans will be about their own team :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You're very tedious aren't you. A life spent on Internet forums no doubt.

ANYWAY.

We need another signing. Attacker. Then I'll be happy with the squad.

I'd imagine we'll get another attacking player, preferably a winger as we have limited cover out there (aside from central players who can do-a-job out there). We were in for Watkins at the start of the window but never got him so you'd think that the wages from that are still available for spending.

For what it's worth Michael Stewart's comments on sportsound summed the whole Collins issue perfectly

I really like Stewart. Him and Steven Thompson I find myself agreeing with them on most topics. Both come across quite well and we'd do better employing people like that instead of Niven, Sutton, Craigen and the likes.

Pat Nevin is the worst. A pseudo intellectual if ever there was one.

I used to find Pat Nevin a bit meh.

Then two seasons ago on Sportscene after we knocked Celtic out the SC his strop that it was unfair we'd beaten them because everyone wanted an old firm game has made me dislike him intensely.

I used to find Pat Nevin a bit meh.

Then two seasons ago on Sportscene after we knocked Celtic out the SC his strop that it was unfair we'd beaten them because everyone wanted an old firm game has made me dislike him intensely.

I found Bonner turgid but fairly inoffensive until your late (offside) equaliser in the 3-3 at pittodrie.

He basically said, yeah it was offside but there is a big home crowd who would have been disappointed if it wasn't given so the decision was fair enough.

I'd missed out on (free) hospitality that day due to a family bereavement, missed a cracking game and then that c**t pipes up with that nugget!

I am not ashamed to say I picked up a dining room chair and replaced it forcefully back in place after that!

Edited by Deefiant

I found Bonner turgid but fairly inoffensive until your late (offside) equaliser in the 3-3 at pittodrie.

He basically said, yeah it was offside but there is a big home crowd who would have been disappointed if it wasn't given so the decision was fair enough.

I'd missed out on (free) hospitality that day due to a family bereavement, missed a cracking game and then that c**t pipes up with that nugget!

I am not ashamed to say I picked up a dining room chair and replaced it forcefully back in place after that!

:lol: That was clearly different, as I was in that big crowd and I would have been disappointed