The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Fortunately they have been using it during the last 2 home games. The gentleman with the hawk has been on the South Stand roof during the match.

Fair to say it has made a superb difference!

Didn't realise that mate, noticed a marked difference at the kairat game though now you mention it.

Was a miracle I didn't get shat on at Rijeka

Massive difference with the hawk being used during the game. Not a single scurry over the heid yet this season.

Cracking view for the lad on the roof too I'm sure. It'll be fine until the roof gives way under him due to the state of it.

Didn't realise that mate, noticed a marked difference at the kairat game though now you mention it.

Was a miracle I didn't get shat on at Rijeka

Only reason I knew of it was I saw the guy climbing down the ladder at the back of the South after both games.

Fair play to the club for realising the problem and acting upon it.

Just saw Stokes is being released by Celtic.

He may be a fud, but he's best mates with McGinn, and could be the final piece of our puzzle. Would be good to show a bit of ambition and bring in a relatively big name.

We seem to have pretty good cover in defence/midfield, but not really up top. Rooney will always get a few goals, but i can't see the likes of Goodwillie and Shankland passing the 10-goal barrier anytime soon.

C'mon Stuarty, stick your hand in yer pooch! (again)

He may be a fud, but he's best mates with McGinn, and could be the final piece of our puzzle. Would be good to show a bit of ambition and bring in a relatively big name.

We seem to have pretty good cover in defence/midfield, but not really up top. Rooney will always get a few goals, but i can't see the likes of Goodwillie and Shankland passing the 10-goal barrier anytime soon.

Where did you see this?

I doubt we'd let him go on a free.

Too much baggage with Stokes and we couldn't afford his wages anyway but we normally only play 1 upfront so that means so with Goodwillie and Rooney going the position is enough with Shankland in the wing.

If we are signing another player then I would rather sign a wide player as Hayes and McGinn gets injured/poor form we don't have much options after that.

I still think Aberdeen need someone better than Flood to play alongside Jack in that midfield. You've got talent all over the park but looking in from the outside, that position needs strengthened the most. That's if Aberdeen play 4-2-3-1 formation but it seems to change most weeks depending on the opposition.

I still think Aberdeen need someone better than Flood to play alongside Jack in that midfield. You've got talent all over the park but looking in from the outside, that position needs strengthened the most. That's if Aberdeen play 4-2-3-1 formation but it seems to change most weeks depending on the opposition.

Completely agree, I can understand the desire for another striker but a solid cm is my priority. A heikkinen or bisconti type player would walk into our team.

Robson looks like red card every time he has played and even if he didn't he's not even a medium term, let alone long term, option. Jack can't play with Jack and Shinnie is at his best at lb despite being good in cm. Really wish low had stuck around another year