The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

So he might leave this week, January or in the summer?

Any more "exclusives"?

Check the comedian.

I was responding to the idea that this was just a pointless internet rumour when in actual fact it is more than likely he will leave if not now then soon

Check the comedian.

I was responding to the idea that this was just a pointless internet rumour when in actual fact it is more than likely he will leave if not now then soon

Based on what evidence? You've obviously been talking to the player personally then?

Christ some sensitive folk on here. I am not claiming to be breaking some sort of exclusive here.

His living situation is a fact, Aberdeen is a temporary move for him.

Will you all calm down if I say I am of the opinion that he will not stay with us much longer

'Of the opinion' is not 'more than likely' or 'definitely coming', as they actually require evidence to support them. I don't know what's 'sensitive' about asking for a justification for something you seem to have completely made up.

Cheers for the English lesson there fella.

Just remember its only a football forum not the back page of the Scotsman. When I wrote that I didn't anticipate some cry baby off the internet would require evidence to back up what was an opinion based on fact (his living situation).

And cheer up, Shay is still here and I'm going to suggest we'll find a new right back if he does leave ;)

Christ some sensitive folk on here. I am not claiming to be breaking some sort of exclusive here.

His living situation is a fact, Aberdeen is a temporary move for him.

Will you all calm down if I say I am of the opinion that he will not stay with us much longer

The fact is he normally gets an extra day off than the players so he can see his family. It wouldn't surprise me if he is away before the window closes and I'll be surprised if he staying on once his contract finishes.

One thing I like today with Aberdeen is no rumours of signings gets leaked like they used to do and we hardly anything mentioned with signings before hand which is very good.

The fact is he normally gets an extra day off than the players so he can see his family. It wouldn't surprise me if he is away before the window closes and I'll be surprised if he staying on once his contract finishes.

One thing I like today with Aberdeen is no rumours of signings gets leaked like they used to do and we hardly anything mentioned with signings before hand which is very good.

I hope you have evidence to back that up now.

Cheers for the English lesson there fella.

Just remember its only a football forum not the back page of the Scotsman. When I wrote that I didn't anticipate some cry baby off the internet would require evidence to back up what was an opinion based on fact (his living situation).

And cheer up, Shay is still here and I'm going to suggest we'll find a new right back if he does leave ;)

Any evidence for this? ;)

I hope you have evidence to back that up now.

ha ha aye

“He knows the situation with my family, so he did give me some time off last season. When there were games during the week I knew I couldn’t have that time off and I know that goes with the job. But when the games were going from Saturday to Saturday then he would give me Sunday and Monday off."

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/sport/football/aberdeen-fc/237487/aberdeen-fc-shay-logan-puts-family-first/

Edited by Milners

any deadline day moves for the Dons or is McInnes finished his business?

Like most fans hopeful of a last minute big deal (all the forums are about stevie May) but fairly sure our business is done. Mcinnes says we're done but he said that once and we brought in a right back on Saturday!