The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

What else do you expect.

Considering the budget they have, I think it's fair to say so far McInness has had only 1 decent season. Winning the league cup, and even then they bottled it in the league finishing 3rd behind Motherwell, that's before mentioning the horrific performances in the Scottish cup for the last 2 seasons.

Including that horrific Scottish Cup win at Parkheid I presume?

Dry yer eyes "Aberdeen boy"

Oh come on now, surely you can at least come back with some well reasoned arguement? Or is dribbling the best you can do celtic boy. Come on now, I'm a good listener. Give it a go celtic boy. You can do it. Have faith. Heil heil! Sorry hail hail!

Including that horrific Scottish Cup win at Parkheid I presume?

Just backing up my point they bottled it against a St.Johnstone team with a fraction of the budget who at the time had never won a major trophy in it's history

Just backing up my point they bottled it against a St.Johnstone team with a fraction of the budget who at the time had never won a major trophy in it's history

Fraction covers all sorts of nonsense celtic boy. As you are aware. celtics budget is more than the rest of Scottish football added together. Different ball game, different fractions.

Oh come on now, surely you can at least come back with some well reasoned arguement? Or is dribbling the best you can do celtic boy. Come on now, I'm a good listener. Give it a go celtic boy. You can do it. Have faith. Heil heil! Sorry hail hail!

Come on what? Your stats have zero relevance to JC comments. It's pretty sad you've went to all that effort to put together they stats together. You must be seething deep down Aberdeen boy.

Fraction covers all sorts of nonsense celtic boy. As you are aware. celtics budget is more than the rest of Scottish football added together. Different ball game, different fractions.

Just admit it, McInnes has been poor in the cup competitions against lesser sides

Come on what? Your stats have zero relevance to JC comments. It's pretty sad you've went to all that effort to put together they stats together. You must be seething deep down Aberdeen boy.

As you know john boy collins has complained that Scottish football clubs have let celtic down by not being good enough. I've just said, plain as day, that celtic are just not very good in Europe themselves and I'm not hearing any disagreements about that which is good.

But celtic then complain that its Scottish footballs' fault that they are not very good. Its due to the low standard of opposition from the rest of Scottish football hindering the great celtic in their European quest. Its everyone else's fault. Not celtics. Nothing to do with celtic, but the fault of all the other clubs. Is that simple enough for you cb?

I'll make it even better for you: celtic have tried every trick in the book to leave Scottish football for at least a decade. In that time they have put down and insulted Scottish football in its entirety. Many times saying that Scottish football is not good enough. Then they complain when the other clubs don't challange celtic as much as they need to allow celtic to do well in Europe. If we were all challenging celtic enough you wouldn't be in Europe would you?

Pot = Kettle celtic boy.

x.

As you know john boy collins has complained that Scottish football clubs have let celtic down by not being good enough

You really are on the verge of tears here.

Where do you get this "challenging us" from, you've only finished 2nd once in the last 20 seasons. I would worry about trying to make sure last year wasn't just a blip for you.

McInnes said "They're a bigger test than we'll get all season" referring to one club who he thinks are better than Celtic. No excuses, just a fact.

Collins said "We don't do well in the CL because we don't play against good enough teams domestically". Making excuses for his own team's shortcomings by talking down the league.

Clear difference

I think this Aberdeen mob are getting too big for their boots. Fancying themselves as title challengers.

Not really. I don't think we will. An improvement on last season is what I'm looking for.

What is funny though is the meltdown that would happen celtic park way should there actually be a title challenge, especially after your assistant managers comments

Edited by Dons_1988