The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Will you be posting that over all the Aberdeen threads, or just this one and the matchday thread in quick succession?

That Dundee schooling has got a lot to answer for if you think that people in a village closest to Peterhead are "the people of Aberdeen".

Will you be posting that over all the Aberdeen threads, or just this one and the matchday thread in quick succession?

That Dundee schooling has got a lot to answer for if you think that people in a village closest to Peterhead are "the people of Aberdeen".

Just the 2 relevant ones thanks.

Aberdeenshire I believe is the correct locus. Are you suggesting Aberdeen have no fans from Aberdeenshire?

I'm suggesting that people from villages close to Peterhead do not constitute 'the people of Aberdeen'. It's like saying residents of Brechin are 'the people of Dundee'.

To be fair Aberdeen to Brechin and Aberdeen to New pitsligo is about the same distance.

Anyway new signing another Jeffrey Monakana? Josh Parker come across very well in Interview on RedTV especially when he talks about the downward spiral he was on before he went abroad.

Edited by Milners

I'm suggesting that people from villages close to Peterhead do not constitute 'the people of Aberdeen'. It's like saying residents of Brechin are 'the people of Dundee'.

Oh sorry I didn't realize this thread was for Aberdeen fans from the city of Aberdeen only - can you please direct me to the relevant forum for Aberdeen fans regardless of their location.

I do feel very silly now.

Edited by Deefiant

Oh sorry I didn't realize this thread was for Aberdeen fans from the city of Aberdeen only - can you please direct me to the relevant forum for Aberdeen fans regardless of their location.

I do feel very silly now.

Well so you should as I never once questioned that Aberdeen fans do not only come from Aberdeen; but rather that people living in a village 35 miles from the city do not constitute 'people from Aberdeen'. I would have thought this would be a simple concept to grasp.

Anyway new signing another Jeffrey Monakana? Josh Parker come across very well in Interview on RedTV especially when he talks about the downward spiral he was on before he went abroad.

He's hardly went on to a stellar career. If our youths can't provide the cover this guy has been brought in to provide, it's time to scrap the "youth system".

He's shit and i've never even seen him play.

I wish the guy luck and hope to be proven wrong but lets be honest here, Mcinnes is the king of taking a player in on loan and they then rarely see the light of day because he will never drop any of his faves from the team...........

He is destined to be the 3rd used sub in games every 2nd game from now until his loan ends...........

mcinnes rarely strays from the same/usual 14 players he uses every week in the same order.

It's rare to find Pish in its purest form, but this statement is a fine example.

McInnes dropped Rooney for Goodwillie after the former had a fantastic season and the latter had played only a bit part.

Yeah have to admit I'd expected Shankland to make a bit more of an impression by now, even though he's been limited to sub appearances.

Interesting to see how this goes.