The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

That was posted on Mad, I think. Doubt we'd sign Gordon if we've got Logan tied down though.

Having just two full-backs isn't particularly healthy. What if Logan gets injured first day of the season?

We need more strength in depth all over the park.

Having just two full-backs isn't particularly healthy. What if Logan gets injured first day of the season?

We need more strength in depth all over the park.

Signing other teams' regular starters is going to be a hard sell if they aren't guaranteed starts for Aberdeen.

Plenty do though. We will pay more than Hamilton.

Of course, I'm not saying we definitely won't sign him but if he's looking at Aberdeen, who's current first choice right back is in the team of the season and just signed a new deal, he might prefer a move that would allow him more game time.

Plenty do though. We will pay more than Hamilton.

Also, If he is ambitious enough he will back himself to get into the team. He has played RB and on the right of a back three. He could maybe do a job as a defensive midfielder.

He is versatile, strong and adaptable with a bit of pace. Young enough to improve and iron out his weaknesses, I think Gordon signing would be good for him and the club.

We have no cover for right sided defenders. Reynolds and Consodine both left sided, and Jack is cover for RB.

Danny Ward is starting for Liverpool today, btw.

Played pretty well by all accounts,  but of little interest now, as he's off to Huddersfield next season.

I see Rooney and Church look to be injured for a few weeks/season, where do we stand with playing shankland?

With St.mirren season over seems like we could take him back in. Good chance for Mcinnes to look at him with no real pressure on either party.

Played pretty well by all accounts,  but of little interest now, as he's off to Huddersfield next season.

Manager of Huddersfield was manager of Borussia Dortmund II which I suppose that is why Kopp is helping him out. If true then it is good for Ward to get a lot more game time and will be a matter of time before he comes a regular in the English Premier League. 

Edited by Milners