The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

I miss Shinnie. 😢

You guys really got a gifted footballer from us.

I hope he gets selected for the next national squad, lad deserves it more than most with his talent and team play as well as natural leadership skills.Ideal footballer to be your next captain.

I'll miss him too when he inevitably moves on to bigger and better

I miss Shinnie. 😢

You guys really got a gifted footballer from us.

I hope he gets selected for the next national squad, lad deserves it more than most with his talent and team play as well as natural leadership skills.Ideal footballer to be your next captain.

We got more than one!

Not if he has any performances like Sunday....

Aye' he was dreadful, but hopefully it was just an aberration and normal service from him will be resumed.

PS  Ditch those yellow boots, min

I see Rooney and Church look to be injured for a few weeks/season, where do we stand with playing shankland?

With St.mirren season over seems like we could take him back in. Good chance for Mcinnes to look at him with no real pressure on either party.

Seems like he can't play for us this season as Dundee Utd look to be in trouble for playing a player who had returned from a loan in their win against ICT - https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-united/170475/dundee-united-expected-stripped-victory-inverness-caley-thistle/

Seems like he can't play for us this season as Dundee Utd look to be in trouble for playing a player who had returned from a loan in their win against ICT - https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-united/170475/dundee-united-expected-stripped-victory-inverness-caley-thistle/

Shankland said in his interview on RedTV he can't play till next season as his loan contract at St Mirren doesn't finish until the play-offs are finished. 

Lot of news in the last couple of days.

Kit: brilliant, best for a while

Goldie: touch of class. Can't say I remember him personally but my dad spoke very highly of him.

Stockley: could go either way. Signings from that level are pretty hot and miss. Certainly seems to fit the bill, tall and fit, good recent goal scoring record.

New stadium: I'm still to hear a satisfactory reason why we can't stay at the beach. A new stadium could be good but they'd need to have stuff (pubs, shops, transport links) around it to make the area worth spending an afternoon in.