The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

European tour thread for that patter surely?

DNA Q&A with Robson tonight.

Have got my bingo card which includes the words run, runners and running in bold, which I don't think he uses due to his experience at Tynecastle one midweek.

1 hour ago, tarapoa said:

Have got my bingo card which includes the words run, runners and running in bold, which I don't think he uses due to his experience at Tynecastle one midweek.

“Been in the game long enough to know…”. 
“you can’t be a good attacking team until you’re a good defensive team”. 
“want players who’ll work & run for the club”. 
“if we do well the fans will come with us”. 

All whilst fidgeting with his nose. 

8 hours ago, coprolite said:

I already judged him on his youtube reel. He's a dumpling. 

I hope it’s a fitness/injury issue and not a attitude problem of thinking he’s bigger than than the club. 

Leeds United and Southampton were among the four sides watching Aberdeen man Duk in action against Celtic ahead of a potential summer swoop, as per Darren Witcoop.

Celtic are also apparently still interested in Duk.

Sounds like we may be are after a new striker. I wonder if there's any truth to us being interested in Timotej Jambor. What are the chances we lose both Duk and Miovski this window.

1 hour ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Leeds United and Southampton were among the four sides watching Aberdeen man Duk in action against Celtic ahead of a potential summer swoop, as per Darren Witcoop.

Celtic are also apparently still interested in Duk.

Sounds like we may be are after a new striker. I wonder if there's any truth to us being interested in Timotej Jambor. What are the chances we lose both Duk and Miovski this window.

Southampton are flush. Rinse the c***s.

6 hours ago, DukDukGoose said:

Southampton are flush. Rinse the c***s.

Mowbray there now isn’t he? Makes sense. Don’t think he’s ready for the EPL but definitely a player who could do well in the championship 

3 hours ago, Moorie said:

Mowbray there now isn’t he? Makes sense. Don’t think he’s ready for the EPL but definitely a player who could do well in the championship 

Football snobbery perhaps but would much prefer to sell him to a good league abroad when we eventually do. Think he’s got the perfect blend of athleticism and technique to do well somewhere like the bundesliga.

On 15/08/2023 at 12:54, tarapoa said:

Anything of interest or just the noted cliches?