The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

35 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Robson post match though. Don’t think his mind is focussed at all.

Hahahaha. 

Don't think there was much spikin' in the changing room after. Just aw sweity.

Spoiler

Edit... oot o greenies, but will return. 

Edited by johnnydun

46 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I'm reticent to pick on individuals after such a collective horror show, but the absolute state of McGarry at their second goal. How can a defender at this level be that unaware in this situation? 

The header from Rubezic stopping the ball from going out for a goal kick was piss poor as well 🤦‍♂️

7 hours ago, DrewDon said:

I'm reticent to pick on individuals after such a collective horror show, but the absolute state of McGarry at their second goal. How can a defender at this level be that unaware in this situation? 

I thought that at the time. For all Hayes is rightly criticised, he would do better there imo. 

To turn up with the same formation again, with the same line up again, and the same hopeless long ball tactics again, regardless of the opposition, the weather, the fact we've been garbage 99% of the times we've tried it - and lose, of course - should be the final straw. He won't turn things around if he won't change anything.

Begging the board to find a manager with an actual CV this time. Doubt they've even started looking yet

10 minutes ago, Flammable sheep said:

To turn up with the same formation again, with the same line up again, and the same hopeless long ball tactics again, regardless of the opposition, the weather, the fact we've been garbage 99% of the times we've tried it - and lose, of course - should be the final straw. He won't turn things around if he won't change anything.

Begging the board to find a manager with an actual CV this time. Doubt they've even started looking yet

The fact Robson is manager at all is down to the complete incompetence of the “FMB” in the first place.

Look at the absolute clowns who comprise that.

Garner - absolute dinosaur. A quick listen back to his co-comms on REDTV show you his views on football 

Milne - presided over a decade of utter failure as chairman, running up millions of debt. 

Gunn - Director of Football? Do me a favour. Has zero qualifications for that role.

Robson himself - youngish coach with a prehistoric tactical approach. 
Thick as mince too by trying the same long ball much with the same players.

They all need emptied but sacking Robson is the easy part. 

The clowns above him are a bigger issue. 

The club are sleep walking their way towards a fight to avoid a play off spot.  
We have a brutal runs of fixtures post break too.   
Five of the first six are away.   
Includes the Piggery & Tynecastle.  
The one home game is Pittodrie. 

Happy New Year  

11 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I'd be happy with Alex Neil or Mowbray unfortunately I don't think we could afford either of them nor they'd be interested in joining us.

Probably not but I wonder if either of Per-Mathias Høgmo (Hacken manager) or Toni Korkeakunnas (Helsinki manager) would be interested?

🤪🤪🤪