The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

1 hour ago, Rodhull said:

So Queen of the south then East Kilbride away followed by Airdrie and Dumbarton at home with the Queens and Airdrie games televised.

Could guarantee if it was the BBC the East Kilbride game would be on so they could mention Darvel another 1000 times.

Tik Tok Stare GIF

It is June tomorrow and nobody has posted a hypothetical next season XI on this thread, or suggested signing a serviceable but injury prone veteran on a 'pay as you play' deal. Much like the club, standards slipping. 

2 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

It is June tomorrow and nobody has posted a hypothetical next season XI on this thread, or suggested signing a serviceable but injury prone veteran on a 'pay as you play' deal. Much like the club, standards slipping. 

When is it the new manager takes over officially? Is it from tomorrow? Plenty of time for us to be linked with any and all kinds of Scandinavian players that may or may not have the slimmest links to him.

3 hours ago, Rodhull said:

When is it the new manager takes over officially? Is it from tomorrow? Plenty of time for us to be linked with any and all kinds of Scandinavian players that may or may not have the slimmest links to him.

It is tomorrow, yes.

I would imagine, now that we are entering June and Thelin is officially starting, that Dave will have our new technical director lined up and ready to be announced, too.

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

It is tomorrow, yes.

I would imagine, now that we are entering June and Thelin is officially starting, that Dave will have our new technical director lined up and ready to be announced, too.

It's tomorrow but I'm sure I've read he has a two week break before he starts.

26 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Holiday? 

Get this absolute charlatan sacked. 

Thought that you guys were signing Andy Halliday when I first glanced at your post.

42 minutes ago, bennett said:

Thought that you guys were signing Andy Halliday when I first glanced at your post.

If that comes to pass then feel free to take that interpretation of my post but free from the shite humour of it.

18 hours ago, DrewDon said:

Ryan jack is available on a free. 

5 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Ryan jack is available on a free. 

Watching Jack celebrate with Kennedy and Anderson for Killie in front of our support next season, after they nick a late 1-0 win at Pittodrie in the most appalling game of all time, will be genuinely sickening. 

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

Watching Jack celebrate with Kennedy and Anderson for Killie in front of our support next season, after they nick a late 1-0 win at Pittodrie in the most appalling game of all time, will be genuinely sickening. 

Still time for scott wright too 

4 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

We're still the last team to beat Real Madrid in a one off European Final.

They've lost 3 European Cup Finals since you beat them?

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

They've lost 3 European Cup Finals since you beat them?

Sorry, I got my wording mixed up. We're the last team to be beat Real Madrid in the final of a European competition that wasn't a one off match.

3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Sorry, I got my wording mixed up. We're the last team to be beat Real Madrid in the final of a European competition that wasn't a one off match.

That's a nice comfort blanket David.

10 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

participation-trophy-empty-win.gif.85f9e2b0a8182375a797b6d9011dc4e3.gif

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

It's simply a fact. Jealously is an awful thing.

Yes. You're also the last team with an A and football both on their badge to win a game on a Tuesday night, in December, in the Northern Hemisphere while the moon was in its 3rd phase.

Add another star to the badge.

Edited by RandomGuy.