The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Aye considering some of the clubs linked it does seem quite unlikely. I think the Record headline saying something like  "on the brink of signing" is getting some people more excited than they should be.

Edit: although he is following the club on Instagram now but I'm sure that's happened before with players that didn't end up coming.

Edited by Rodhull

4 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Aye considering some of the clubs linked it does seem quite unlikely. I think the Record headline saying something like  "on the brink of signing" is getting some people more excited than they should be.

Edit: although he is following the club on Instagram now but I'm sure that's happened before with players that didn't end up coming.

I can absolutely see it happening.. English championship teams have been tightening their belts for a while now as they've seen FFP is real at their level.

We'll absolutely have money to spend and have shown it's successful to speculate to accumulate.

8 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

"on the brink of signing" gets the juices flowing more than "linked" - and some will have you believe Burns' prime source is back in the building

10 hours ago, STFU_Donny said:

I read that Blackburn had a bid of around £1million rejected. If he’s coming here would that make him a club record signing? 

We don’t Seem to release what we have paid for players all seems undisclosed under Cormack. Really seems to wind Willie Miller up on Sportsound 

32 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Chuck meatballs onto the pitch whilst singing The Winner Takes it All.

ABBADEEN FC.

I’ll grab my jaiket’ as I exit the interweb.

1 hour ago, Moorie said:

We don’t Seem to release what we have paid for players all seems undisclosed under Cormack. Really seems to wind Willie Miller up on Sportsound 

Most transfers football wide show as undisclosed fhese days for some reason

5 hours ago, afc_blockhead said:

Most transfers football wide show as undisclosed fhese days for some reason

Because if you announce you got, for example, £5m for Miovski, then spent £1m on this guy, then other clubs who see you bidding for their players guess there's £4m still to be played with and it ups their bargaining position if they're correct.