The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

The criteria are:-
F22.1 the age of the Player;

F22.2 the amount of any transfer fee or Compensation paid by the Club losing the 
player’s Scottish FA Registration when acquiring the Scottish FA Registration 
of the Player;
F22.3 the length of time during which the Club losing the player’s Scottish FA 
Registration held the Scottish FA Registration of the Player;
F22.4 the terms of the new contract offered to the Player by each of the Clubs;
F22.5 the Player’s playing record in club and international team appearances; and,
F22.6 substantiated interest shown by other clubs in acquiring the services of the 
Player.

9 hours ago, Don exotic said:

Although there is never a good time to do so, I think he will regret going to them now. I don’t think he will cope well with the abuse that is going to come as their team regresses due to their financial constriction this year. Even with the local refs assistance they are going to struggle and their fans will soon turn on him.

Aye. Out the champions league and their fans are already turning. Having to settle for a squad player from Aberdeen instead of a multi million pounds player will have them seething.

Looking at their squad, it's probably the worst I've seen. Scott wright and John Souttar playing regularly 🤣

I’m not saying the Bojan tributes might be going a bit too far, but I just saw someone suggesting we invite Girona over for a pre-season friendly next summer so we can give him another standing ovation. 

39 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Bowat not happening, according to Scott Burns.

"There's a pressure to being an Aberdeen player that's not for everybody, we'll get the right people in that can help us."

Tbh made my peace with him leaving before the end of last season so not big emotion. 

Club should be really proud of this as a piece of business. One of the best we’ve ever done you’d have to say. 

All the best to him. 

3 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

Great player, and seems like a good bloke. Hopefully he does well, will paint the league in a good light. Well done Aberdeen, fantastic scouting to pick up someone for under a million and flip them for about 15x 2 years later.

A particularly good bit of scouting as we got him so cheap due to some registration rules in the Hungarian league.

Something to do with not being able to play foreign players in the lower league. His team had just been relegated.

Miovski and Ramadani signed for a combined £600k and we're looking at over £10m when you take in add ons and potential % of future fees!

1 minute ago, DrewDon said:

I’ll never forget his hilarious obsession with trying to chip Liam Kelly. I think he did it, with varying degrees of success, literally every time he played against Motherwell.

Nightmares of that daft one against Motherwell a couple of minutes in at Pittodrie. I'm sure we lost that too!