The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Sure he claimed on the politics forum he studied politics? Politics with astrophysics seems a strange combination.

FWIW I think he's a decent poster most of the time, just a bit excitable and bites. Every. Single. Time.

This board is simply a laugh and picking arguments is all part of the fun really. :lol:

He stalked me then, he stalks me now. Many different usernames but still the same tragic poster :(

Strange guy.

I'm not sure what part of "I'm not banned" you are struggling with tbh.

I'm not sure what part of "you were banned" you're struggling with tbh.

I remember a point when Paulo was fairly entertaining at winding c***s up. Now he's just a bag of p&b comeback clichés.

Que "well i don't remember you from anything at all" comeback.

Edited by mrcat1990

Yup. A dud from English League 1 or someone with extensive experience of playing at the World Cup, in the Champions League and Europa League and winning trophies in Scotland. Tough one.

Inspirational. 8)

Edinburgh.

It's kind of obvious given my location, isn't it?

Ok hands up who agrees with paulixer that efe ambrose is a better rb than shay Logan.

Elixir, your banter is shite....

Now let's get back to the Dons.

Hopefully DM drops flood and puts McLean in for a more attacking formation for Thursday. If we get the first goal. I think it will deflate the Albanians

I think it should be Pawlett who comes in for Reynolds (with Considine to cb and Shinnie to LB )

I can't see Flood being dropped, he's one of McInnes 'big game players'.

Edited by Alex_14

Elixir, your banter is shite....

Now let's get back to the Dons.

Hopefully DM drops flood and puts McLean in for a more attacking formation for Thursday. If we get the first goal. I think it will deflate the Albanians

Good to know you care enough about your team, that you at least remember what country your opponents are from!

Imagine the confusion an outside observer would have visiting rasellik park and the asbestos dome. One could hardly be blamed for thinking they were some kind of Irish / Palestinian and from the coronation of Elisabeth II respectively. Although i think people in the 50's had better hygiene standards.

Keeper is the big question for me. Think if McInnes wants to bed Ward in, playing him at home is the only choice. Hopefully at home with a supportive crowd and no space-weapons to distract him will boost his confidence. Dropping him in favour of Brown would be difficult to take i'd have thought.

Danny Ward won't be dropped. He has the excuse of the lasers affecting his performance and Liverpool will have sent him to start games, he'll get this game and a good few in the league before he'd be dropped.

It's a pointless signing, I'd rather we actually signed a good keeper on a permanent deal instead of this nonsense.

It could be that McInnes feels Rogers will be ready to challenge next season after a year in the Championship. Edited by CHOW87

Good to know you care enough about your team, that you at least remember what country your opponents are from!

I know that they play in Macedonia, but I also know that the town is 80% ethnic Albanian, and the town has strong Albanian ties. Call one of their supporters Macedonian and see how much that winds them up

Why should flood be dropped?

Flood seems to be a safe choice if we're chasing a point or holding onto a lead. His distribution is poor and at times baffling, true he does put in 110% most shifts but more times than not he loses possession as much as he wins it.

Not to mention we went on our best run of the season when flood was injured, we were more attacking without him in the squad. I also think McLean brings more to the squad than flood