The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Ness has had a long history of injuries.

If he is now over that, then could be a useful signing for us.

If however he has come to take the place of a.n.other Jamie that played for us on the treatment table then not so good.

May would be fantastic if true, and hopefully mean that The Fermers taking over Goodwillie's contract.

I think it's more likely that we'll sign Goodwillie next summer if he's released. We've got 4 strikers at the moment and we're looking for a wide player/creative midfielder. I doubt there's enough money for us to carry a 5th senior striker, especially when O'Halloran can play there and we really need more creativity in midfield.

I don't actually think Aberdeen would be a bad move for May. They will pay good money, although probably no where near as good as what he's getting at Sheffield Wednesday, chances are they'll still be in Europe if he does sign and they'll likely get there again next season. I'd imagine Aberdeen will be in the mix for the domestic cups this season too. If you play him through the middle with Rooney, or possibly off the left if you're going 1 up top, he'll score for fun, especially in a team as good as yours. I know it's fashionable to talk our domestic game down, but that's surely better than him playing for a midtable English Championship club that don't look like doing much again this season.

I'd doubt that Aberdeen would be able/willing to pay the fee Sheffield Wednesday would want for him. I think they'll look to recoup most of what they've paid, which is £800k + extra for the Scotland cap he got against England. Wouldn't be too surprised if it turned out to be a loan deal which might get made permanent later.

May will end up at sevco am more worried that with Reynolds out for 3 months we will need to strengthen that area

May has about as much chance of ending up at sevco as Jack being given a Scotland cap

http://www.afc.co.uk/news/6437.php#.VZ_MPlh0y1s

Really disappointed with this, we seemed to be well on the way with the Training Ground and now it appears we're back to square one.

Maybe we're planning a stadium & training ground elsewhere is someone like the Donalds are sticking some cash in. I hope that's the reason anyway.

Disappointing news re the training ground. Seems the club are looking for something with sole tenancy rather than a more heavily used, shared facility.

Probably be a revival of the stadium and training ground at Loirston proposal of previously. The thought of moving out to a soulless lego land at the edge of town is grim.

Understandably Pittodrie is a struggle to maintain at £500,000 a year but I think football grounds are best placed at the heart of their towns, rather than away on the outskirts, out of sight and out of mind.

Would take a score draw against this croatian team on thursday night. Play like we did last week and we'll get pumped. I'd go for:

Ward

Logan Taylor Quinn Considine

Jack

McGinn Shinnie Pawlett Hayes

Goodwillie

Edited by GTG_03