Pre-Season Friendlies 2014/15

The usual mix of Highland League and Holland. I think Rothes and Elgin replace Brora and Forres from pre season last year.

It has been confirmed today (Monday 26th May) that Ross County Football Club will play in both the Highlands and in Holland in preparation for the 2014/15 Scottish Premiership season.

All the matches confirmed will be away from home for the Staggies, with the schedule as follows:

Wick Academy Vs Ross County, Saturday 12th July (15:00)

Rothes Vs Ross County, Tuesday 15th July (19:30)

Elgin City Vs Ross County, Saturday 19th July (15:00)

Clachnacuddin Vs Ross County, Tuesday 22nd July (19:30)

Nairn County Vs Ross County, Saturday 26th July (15:00)

FC Twente XI Vs Ross County, Friday 1st August (TBC)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morecambe v Dundee - 19th July.

Can't wait should be a cracking day out. :thumsup2

don't book anything

they cancelled against us so they could play Wigan instead (after lots of fans had already booked trains and hotels) :angry:

Morecambe v Dundee - 19th July.

Can't wait should be a cracking day out. :thumsup2

Is a cracking day out, just beware of trains back- they don't seem to mind cancelling the trains that run between Morecambe and Lancaster at short notice, also a cracking boozer (The Kings?) on the front across from the Eric Morecambe statue that has a fairly big outside area if it's a nice day.

I hope whoever gets Celtic on flag day cancels the game to play a friendly game against Tamworth Town or Arthurlie ;)

Celtics first 2 games have been confirmed as away from home due to Commonwealth Games disruption.

Doubt anyone would even find opposition for a friendly on 23rd August

Celtics first 2 games have been confirmed as away from home due to Commonwealth Games disruption.

Doubt anyone would even find opposition for a friendly on 23rd August

:(

If St Mirren don't play Ayr, Dumbarton, and Stirling away... I'll eat my Eric Djemba Djemba bunnet.

Personally, I think we should gently ease ourselves into the new season by wiping the floor with lower league shite, so Hearts, Hibs and The Rangers for me.

your diddy wee club couldnt wipe the floor with a mop

Probably non league teams from the North of England as usual, along with the Oban tourney of course.

Rumour that we might be returning to the Oban tournament this year. Never went when we used to be in it, good day out I'm assuming?

Archived