Pre-Season Friendlies 2014/15

We've got York City tomorrow, and I'm fucking buzzing for it! Missed football, and couldn't give a f**k who we're playing

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've got York City tomorrow, and I'm fucking buzzing for it! Missed football, and couldn't give a f**k who we're playing

You were playing Lucerne FC in the EL qualifiers last night?

You were playing Lucerne FC in the EL qualifiers last night?

I wasn't there though, so this is the first game I've been at since the Final

^^^ glory hunter ;)

I actually feel that way :( Really wanted to go to the East Fife friendlies as its one ground I've not been at, but I'd already made plans for a birthday that day. I wanted to go to Raith as I enjoyed it last time, but I was on holiday. And I wanted to go to Luzern but couldn't afford it.

So here we are

We've got Dumbarton away tomorrow, a decent, affordable away trip but I m struggling to get motivated for it. I may be subliminslly fearing our shocking pink stockings and white shorts combination :(

I always feel like that before our first friendly too, then realise how turgid and shite friendlies really are and start pining for the real stuff about 10 minutes in.

Having said that I am looking forward to the novelty of seeing us at 2 English league grounds in the next week.

One must simply pull a 21 year old Methil bird, Bert.

Just ask to be pointed to the nearest granny.

How does one tell if a bird is 21 up here? They all look about 60. Is it the same way you tell how old a tree is?

How does one tell if a bird is 21 up here? They all look about 60. Is it the same way you tell how old a tree is?

Kind of, but you might need a decent standard of surgical gloves to count the rings :(

We drew 0-0 at home to York. Was virtually our under 20's side being boosted by the inclusions of Banks, Scobbie, O'Halloran and Kane. We also had ex-Hibs winger Danny Galbraith, and ex-Falkirk midfielder Mark Millar on trial.

Archived