Dundee United 2014/15 Season

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see Spence is reporting that he is being loaned back for the rest of the season. The 50k is apparently inclusive of add-ons, which I'd imagine would depend on appearances among other things so it may never reach that amount if he doesn't cut it.

Utd obviously have high hopes for him though if they're paying money to get him ahead of other interested clubs.

That's sensible. There are some arabs on facebook etc saying we are throwing money around irresponsibly but it's a sad state of affairs if the top scorer in Scotland isn't worth this much.

I have a horrible feeling that if he doesn't hit the ground running when he gets a chance next season then the boo boys at Tannadice will be on his back immediately and it'll be just like what happened to Erskine last year.

It seems strange that we are getting money for this. Seems like United are just being good guys tbh I mean you could've had him signed on a PCA for feck all. After we played Aberdeen and Livingston they both started following him and seems like a lot of others have aswell. He's got all the raw attributes a good striker needs, very quick, skilful and a good finisher, just needs to work on his all round game. I'm sure he will do well at United.

I think it's good that we're signing a lower league player that comes with his own ready made song.

I also like the Marxist policy of wealth redistribution that United are adopting.

Have you asked the Arbroath ultras for permission to sing it?

Have you asked the Arbroath ultras for permission to sing it?

The one I'm think of goes

'He has a shit taste in mates

He has a shit taste in ma-a-ates

Simon Murray

He has a shit taste in mates'

I'd like to distance myself from any accusations that I appear in that video, I don't. Any insinuation that I do will have my solicitor contacting you.

That's aimed at you, Danger.

Had you down as the boy with the mangina tae Deeboy.

post-14721-14203944451877_thumb.jpg

I'd like to distance myself from any accusations that I appear in that video, I don't. Any insinuation that I do will have my solicitor contacting you.

That's aimed at you, Danger.

^^^^ Failed the audition.

If its only £20k up front that is not so bad, but still, it makes little sense spending money on players when there are so many available for nothing. Just because we've got money in, doesn't mean we should waste it.

Archived