Dundee United 2014/15 Season

Only an idiot would take a job at a recently established club with no history that has stumbled from financial crisis to financial crisis since it's formation and is supported by cretins.

Isn't Cathro one of those cretins?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just in from Mad! - Kevin Holt, young left-back from Queen of the South, has allegedly apparently been offered a contract.

I know naff all about him really, but he scored a cracking free-kick against Sevco and the whole QotS team impressed me with their passing football. He's a big lad too, which always helps!

Holts a decent player for sure. Seen him a few times this season and he's a big, strong unit. Maybe a wee bit raw, but then again so was Robertson and see what happened there.

Serious question. Is he still on the books at United?

He was released last January was he not? Either that or he went on loan to Falkirk before being released in the Summer.

Before you ask I only know this as I looked him up while he was on trial at us.

If we are serious about wanting to go on and make this a memorable season then all offers outith silly territory must be rejected

GMS must stay till the end of season

Based on what? Two performances?

He was released last January was he not? Either that or he went on loan to Falkirk before being released in the Summer.

Before you ask I only know this as I looked him up while he was on trial at us.

Yeah, I thought he was away. Just wandered why it was being mentioned on the United thread and worried that the memory loss was worse than I thought.

I was also worried that the memory loss was worse than I thought.

Yeah, I thought he was away. Just wandered why it was being mentioned on the United thread and worried that the memory loss was worse than I thought.

I was also worried that the memory loss was worse than I thought.

Aye, sorry. My mistake.

I was thinking he was still on our books. I was also thinking Gardyne was released last year. My memory is clearly mair pish than yours

Leigh Griffiths = bawbag. Who does he think he is slating anyone's looks eh. Wee dick. Guys response was class though. A PnBer maybe...? :lol:

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1420768370.611863.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1420768386.746500.jpg

Good old Sparky......he fucking hates the DAB's.

Archived