Dundee United 2014/15 Season

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dundee are having a great season, why are so many of them so angry? :o

I'm not sure who's angry tbh?

Think there as been a lot more seethe from Arabs than Dees this past week.

Despite the uninspiring nature of our ins we tied down our best players to longer deals and held on to our key players. Signing Heffernan is admittedly bizarre but so was signing clarkson and that worked out ok.

I'm equally pleased to finally work out what this WASC nonsense Utd fans kept banging on about means, although quite why you would end posts saying "we're a selling club" I just don't know.

I'm equally pleased to finally work out what this WASC nonsense Utd fans kept banging on about means, although quite why you would end posts saying "we're a selling club" I just don't know.

Very good.

For a Dee.

I'm not sure who's angry tbh?

Think there as been a lot more seethe from Arabs than Dees this past week.

Despite the uninspiring nature of our ins we tied down our best players to longer deals and held on to our key players. Signing Heffernan is admittedly bizarre but so was signing clarkson and that worked out ok.

Tbf, Dundee signing Heffernan isn't bizarre at all. Neither was the signing of Clarkson.

Tbf, Dundee signing Heffernan isn't bizarre at all. Neither was the signing of Clarkson.

Disagree, we have loaned hibs Martin Boyle who is a striker to trade but couldn't get near that position at Dens as he wasn't good enough. He goes straight into their starting xi and we then proceed to sign their 7th* (seventh) choice striker. That's bizarre.

Clarkson made a bit more sense at the time I'll grant you but bearing in mind a fair proportion of the league had knocked him back it seemed a strange one.

Who are these 'best players' that Dundee have signed to longer deals? Granted i will give you Stewart but i cannot for the life of me think of another above average player at Dens

Who are these 'best players' that Dundee have signed to longer deals? Granted i will give you Stewart but i cannot for the life of me think of another above average player at Dens

James "slide tackle" McPake.

And for what it's worth, he said "our best players"; your definition of "best players" in that case is irrelevant. We have tied our best players to longer contracts. ;)

Disagree, we have loaned hibs Martin Boyle who is a striker to trade but couldn't get near that position at Dens as he wasn't good enough. He goes straight into their starting xi and we then proceed to sign their 7th* (seventh) choice striker. That's bizarre.

Clarkson made a bit more sense at the time I'll grant you but bearing in mind a fair proportion of the league had knocked him back it seemed a strange one.

That's one way of looking at it.

James "slide tackle" McPake.

And for what it's worth, he said "our best players"; your definition of "best players" in that case is irrelevant. We have tied our best players to longer contracts. ;)

Isnt McPake getting pelters on your own teams thread?

Let's be honest it's not hard to keep ahold of your players if nobody else wants them.

Except there was a few clubs down south who wanted McPake. Undoubtedly there will be clubs interested in Stewart also; unlucky.

Archived