Dundee United 2014/15 Season

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard we are trying to sign Declan Gallagher the former Dundee defender, Dundee freed him, however it was supposedly for financial reasons and was not due to his ability.

Who makes up this nonsense?

Evening Telegraph suggesting that United are still hopeful. of getting Curtis Good back on loan. Pardew thinking of elevating to first team squad, but player wants game time the article says.

Quite how Pardew still finds himself in a job at St James` to make any such decision is incredible.

Didn't he get a seven year contract?

Their medicals must be done on the cheap:

"Are you fit?"

"Yes."

"Sign here."

Birmingham wanted him, but couldn't nearly match Wednesday's contract offer. Cue medical and a 1 year deal offered instead of 3.

I'm bored as f**k. When is Jackie off his holidays?

Just occurred to me that managers can only take their hols in the close season. No, "Chairman, need 10 days aff in February fir a wee Carribean soiree we ra better half. Here's mah annual leave form fir ye tae sign."

Anyway...

68589d1180811053-italian-women-miss-reef

Gallagher was released because his agent was wanting stupid money. He was also unhappy that the majority of his pals in the squad got released; couple this with fact that he's a known pub brawler and you can see why he was released. He has a Billy big baws attitude, which is a shame because he has potential; I have a feeling he'll sign for Sevco.

Gallagher was released because his agent was wanting stupid money. He was also unhappy that the majority of his pals in the squad got released; couple this with fact that he's a known pub brawler and you can see why he was released. He has a Billy big baws attitude, which is a shame because he has potential; I have a feeling he'll sign for Sevco.

agents are money grabbing c***s

Eight years, but should've been shown the door not only for the headbutt incident, but also chronic run of results.

Well the headbutt might have enabled him to be sacked, but Mike Ashley ain't gonna pay out 8 years worth of compensation!

Talking about headbutts, what the hell is going on in your avatar?

I guessed it was a zombie killing reference.

Aye, it's Day of the Dead, or Night of the Living Dead or An Afternoon with the Deads. I forget. One of the classics anyway.

It's an homage.

Aye, it's Day of the Dead, or Night of the Living Dead or An Afternoon with the Deads. I forget. One of the classics anyway.

It's an homage.

Looks like Typical afternoon in Lochee.

Archived