Accies v Hibs / Hibs v Accies: The Final

Accies to win over both legs, because the Hibs board want their team to go down, think about it, if they stay up, there is only one team with a big away support (Celtic) if they go down they have two home derbies against Hearts and two visits from Sevco, plus they would probably have better form against the rest. As a result Hibs overall gates in the first division might just be more than if they stay in the Premier.

whit a load of paranoid pish.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the winner of this going to have an open top bus parade and civic reception?

Porty town hall is booked for Sunday night. The open top bus parade is on Monday afternoon at 5pm.

I'm looking forward to the first leg. I reckon if Hamilton come out the traps and score early it could be a very interesting game. Am I right in thinking that the away goal rule isn't counting here?

I fancy Hibs if they can get on top of Andreu. He is the one who makes them tick. Defensively Hamiton are a bit slow and the keeper whilst a good shot stopper is ropey with cross balls.

I actually think Hibs will win the tie, however if their players have downed tools for Butcher then Hamilton are more than capable of beating them.

I'm looking forward to the first leg. I reckon if Hamilton come out the traps and score early it could be a very interesting game. Am I right in thinking that the away goal rule isn't counting here?

Aye alright Billy Dodds. Care to give us any more cliches?

Although I actually agree that if Hamilton score early then Hibs will crumble like a great granny's chuff

And aye, away goals don't mean anything in the Scottish playoffs.

Aye alright Billy Dodds. Care to give us any more cliches?

Although I actually agree that if Hamilton score early then Hibs will crumble like a great granny's chuff

And aye, away goals don't mean anything in the Scottish playoffs.

What a horrible image. :wacko:

Archived