Accies v Hibs / Hibs v Accies: The Final

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all, big credit due to both teams for getting through to The Final. Respect.

Yes well done Hibs for getting pumped every week I'm the prem and not having to play a play-off until the final. Big credit due. Respect

Yes well done Hibs for getting pumped every week I'm the prem and not having to play a play-off until the final. Big credit due. Respect

Oh dear. :lol:

Think I've gone full circle and actually want hibs to stay up now for the reasons outlined by professor challenger above.

Plus the Jambo seethe would be off the radar.

Oh dear. :lol:

Think I've gone full circle and actually want hibs to stay up now for the reasons outlined by professor challenger above.

Plus the Jambo seethe would be off the radar.

Why would there be 'Jambo seethe'

They have already embarrassed themselves beyond belief.

Why would there be 'Jambo seethe'

They have already embarrassed themselves beyond belief.

It really won't

Really? I'm not quite convinced tbh.

They've been an utter shambles and had a worse season than you guys without doubt, but it seems like you've already counted on giving them a doing next season as well. I could be wrong but I can easily imagine a few Jambo's frothing at the mouth if they manage the (not so) great escape.

If youse weren't down, I'd definitely want them down, have just come around to the thinking it would be a shame to have our capital without top flight representation. In fact has this ever happened before? Anywhere?

They've been an utter shambles and had a worse season than you guys without doubt, but it seems like you've already counted on giving them a doing next season as well. I could be wrong but I can easily imagine a few Jambo's frothing at the mouth if they manage the (not so) great escape.

If youse weren't down, I'd definitely want them down, have just come around to the thinking it would be a shame to have our capital without top flight representation. In fact has this ever happened before? Anywhere?

Don't mind if Hibs stay up as it will be a tough task getting promoted next season even if they do but still going to piss myself laughing if Hamilton beat them.

Cardiff? Vatican?

I know what you mean though.

Would rather Hamilton come through this, and I haven't seen enough of them to make a very confident prediction but we discovered this year that our team that won the league comfortably last year needed several changes to survive in the PL, the gap is still bigger than a lot of lower league fans think. That said it is only two games, but I still have the gut instinct that Hibs win this by two goals over the two legs.

Archived