Stirling Albion Official Thread

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, because being charged means he definitely did it. :unsure2:

In fairness I think Jake was referring to him as a person irrelevant of whether or not he is found guilty or not.

I remember him fouling Aggy against us and then trying to square up to him whilst he was down, I get being annoyed and thinking a player is feigning an injury but doing that just looks downright childish and stupid.

I hear that Lewis Coult is training with you. He's not very good. Runs about like a headless chicken and contributes very little. He'd maybe do alright for a team that is playing well and challenging that would create chances for him but I don't really see Stirling doing that tbh. Very much a confidence player too who if he misses a sitter, will be anonymous for weeks.

Three new signings announced; Greg Paterson from East Fife

Darren Smith from Stenhousemuir

Craig Wedderburn from St. Andrews.

Ross forsyth signed new contract and D.C. has left the club.

Darren Smith as in the lad we once had?

Darren Smith as in the lad we once had?

Yes the same one, resigned from Stenhousemuir after their clearout at the end of the season.

It would appear that from comments on the Albion Website that Jordan White is unlikely to resign for next season, so the hunt goes on for a proven goalscorer to fill his boots.

Anyone agree Jordan white good enough for say Dumbarton or Alloa in Champ-ship ?? Would take him back at Broadwood in a beat but no chance that would happen

I'd agree but I think he should stay at Stirling because id like him to

Not too keen on Wedderburn, hope he's not a starter. Happy enough to have Smith back after a reasonably productive two seasons at Ochilview and we needed another keeper so, welcome aboard Greg Paterson. Can we sign a prolific striker next please.

Archived