Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

I was more surprised that Barnsley would possibly be letting him go so quickly Al I know he would be well in their reach.

true andy. I just don't think his all round game is good enough for barnsley but thats just me. He is young so hopefully hes improving.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

true andy. I just don't think his all round game is good enough for barnsley but thats just me. He is young so hopefully hes improving.

League 1 down there is a lot tougher than a lot of folk would imagine. Good luck to him what ever happens done the business for us last season.

Well it's the final day of the advent and there can be only one! It will surprise no one at all. There will be a Christmas day present in store if I can remember! Enjoy folks.

December the 24th:

Craig Winter

Shit pool player :lol: seriously a great club man for us over the years. Remember him joining us as an 18 year old first seem him play for us in the 1994 Gothia Cup for the under 18s!

Well it's the final day of the advent and there can be only one! It will surprise no one at all. There will be a Christmas day present in store if I can remember! Enjoy folks.

December the 24th:

Craig Winter

Toorie! Who can forget his last minute header to beat Brechin in 2001 to gain us promotion. Scored a lot of important goals for us. Can remember him scoring in the 95th minute or something in a Sunday game amongst others.

Toorie! Who can forget his last minute header to beat Brechin in 2001 to gain us promotion. Scored a lot of important goals for us. Can remember him scoring in the 95th minute or something in a Sunday game amongst others.

Im sure it was against Elgin on Mothers day the same year we got promoted?

His last minute header and him getting grannied by Big Stu down in Berwick - both mentioned above. Great memories of him. As a young boy coming through to watch us he always made time for me and made my support feel valued. His old man was a star as well.

His last minute header and him getting grannied by Big Stu down in Berwick - both mentioned above. Great memories of him. As a young boy coming through to watch us he always made time for me and made my support feel valued. His old man was a star as well.

Sadly almost a year since Big Stu passed away - its been a quick year.

A 1-0 win secured at the death. Elgin have been good to us over the years!

That was their 1st season in the league they had a god awful side that 1st season remember we gave them a right roasting in one of the cups earlier that season in one of their 1st games as an SFL club.

Mind they put us out the Scottish 2-1 at Central Park though :(

Only one of two defeats against them since they joined the SFL other one was when we lost 2-0 up there under Baikie. Pumped them 4-1 a few weeks after that Scottish Cup defeat as well.

Big three games coming up. With the loan players and just a few injuries, I would have said that we will get 7 or 9 points, but we have lost some loans (with more to depart very soon) and have quite a number of injuries now. I am worried we are going to pass a great chance to move into mid table. We need new players or loans as soon as we can get them.

Youd have to imagine Nichol will already have some lined up. Shankland at Aberdeen would be a great addition. I would have taken Easton from St Johnstone who just went to Arbroath as well.

Bin Jurrasic and Sutherland and bring in 3 forward players. 2 on loan (assuming Kudus doesn't stay) and 1 permanent - where possible.

We need someone else to play in the middle of the park - someone who can keep the ball and use it. Marshall is good but the rest of the midfield is a worry. We aren't a million miles away but losing all 4 loans will be a massive blow.

Dumbarton is a great opportunity to move away from Alloa and Livi.

Thought it was poor management to throw Callaghan in for his first ever start last night. I realise we didn't have many options but Brownlie at centre back and TOB in midfield would have made more sense?

It was no surprise to see Liam hooked at half time. He isn't good enough, farm him out on loan and release him at the end of the season.

Thought it was poor management to throw Callaghan in for his first ever start last night. I realise we didn't have many options but Brownlie at centre back and TOB in midfield would have made more sense?

It was no surprise to see Liam hooked at half time. He isn't good enough, farm him out on loan and release him at the end of the season.

i think it is unfair to judge him playing wide left. Not enough pace and trickery for this position.Have seen him play centre mid and he is very capable in that position with a good range of passing.

Archived