Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Cowden still have tickets and Hearts still have tickets so would expect each club will continue to sell these. If you need a refund you need to get it organised/agreed before the rearranged Hearts game takes place. It is still an all ticket game and would be very surprised if a cash gate was allowed for a midweek match and where Hearts I believe only had about 400 tickets left

Nae bother. Question still stands for anybody who knows the ticket/ entrance situ.

When I was in earlier this week there was quite a few tickets left , it was never announced as sold out so I would imagine that you would get one ok. I wouldn't think the police would allow a cash gate.

Getting harder and harder to choose the order now as the remaining guys are all heroes in their own way.

Today sees the inclusion of a goalkeeper in the list. Part of the promotion side and a complete lunatic to book.

December the 15th:

John Martin

post-58608-0-98177600-1418643369.jpg

Remember John Martin's double save from Roddy Grant's shots just before half time in the final match against Brechin. Still got hist tracksuit top I managed to get off him when he popped in for 5 mins at the player of the year dance later that day, top bloke. Was it not 18 or 19 shut outs he had that season?

Am I Christmas Eve? I was top goal scorer as we won the inaugural Fifes Finest 7's tournament.

#clublegend

#Asquad

#face

See when you win the Mascot Gold Cup in front Of a couple thousand folk with a Cowden jersey on then your a face! ????

Archived