Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not the best result today but never expected anything. Playing these games is a great time for the club and something we need to enjoy. It's just a pity however that we were not competing. Definitely not jumping on the we are pish or the get JN out bandwagon but concerned with 3 things that I see each week and one was highlighted by the co commentator on forth 2 today (something he also mentioned against Falkirk). When we last played hibs away we started 3 5 2 and leading 2 - 1. A change to 4 at the back lost us the game. This was discussed on forth 2 against Falkirk and today with commentator confused why shape is not like this. He saw us a threat like this. Jimmy recognised this LAST season.

Why was Brownlie dropped? Mom last 2 games in my opinion. The boy must be confused.

Finally, Higgins needs support!! He is clever player but will never get the better of 2 big CBs. I feel for him.

Let's hope we give sevco a game next week with our best set up, as we are capable of getting results. I still believe in the team and management, we just need to go back to what we are good at!

I ran a marathon in gregs personally signed strip(and he sponsored me) so yous can all bolt. Hes mine.

Your sweaty boxers n whisky r in the same shrine if u want to pop round n fix ma ceilin anytime.

Archived