Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

So so sad, fell sorry for the lad. That's a lot to cope with especially for one so young. I'm sure the club will give him as much support as they can. Good luck to him and the team at the weekend.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awful thing to happen to anybody,

Nothing anyone can say on here or anywhere else will mean anything to the poor guy, but what else can you say other than I am sorry to hear of his situation. I honestly wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

I can only hope the community all rally around him the way it has in recent times for others in the same situation.

Again, my sincere condolences.

I'm sure he will appreciate all the kind words from fans of so many teams. One thing is for sure Dean is a strong wee c**t and he won't want people feeling sorry for him for too long. He will battle through this I'm sure of it!

seen a few things on facebook about folk auctioning off some cowden stuff to raise money for deano and his family , davie hay just tagged me in a post saying that he is willing to donate his 2005/06 shirt signed by the squad . great gesture anyone else got anything ? im going to put in a signed TOB shirt from last season

Heard this news yesterday and wish to pass on my sincere condolences to the young man and both families. Can't begin to imagine what they're going through - life really can be cruel. Although I've had cancer affect members of my family, thankfully they've come through it. For a lassie with her whole life ahead of her to be taken by it so young is just so sad.

As has been said, that is a lot for him to try and come to terms with. I hope that the support and thoughts from Cowdenbeath and fans across Scotland will be of some comfort to him.

seen a few things on facebook about folk auctioning off some cowden stuff to raise money for deano and his family , davie hay just tagged me in a post saying that he is willing to donate his 2005/06 shirt signed by the squad . great gesture anyone else got anything ? im going to put in a signed TOB shirt from last season

I've got an original edition of Black Diamonds & the Blue Brazil signed by both John Brownlie and John Blackley. Happy to donate that.

We have signed Celtic midfielder John Herron on loan. That's our loans used up.

Think we can still make more loans like the Buchanan one. Another 3 I believe which I know the club are looking to utilise.

We have signed Celtic midfielder John Herron on loan. That's our loans used up.

midfielder :huh: even if he is right sided. WTF. Im sure he will be going straight into line up tomorrow. Lets hope hes decent im sure he will be.

Archived