Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Av been in Fallin a few times.mostly in the Health Centre right enough on duty. Good Mining Community worthy of respect. Once on football business which was ok. The pubs shut

Av been in Fallin a few times.mostly in the Health Centre right enough on duty. Good Mining Community worthy of respect. Once on football business which was ok. The pubs shut tho? ? If his sis looks like him then - WTF were u thinking. Beer goggles eh?

It was his cousin I've pumped. She's not much of a looker tbh. Aye the pub Grays is shut down. One of my mates at work is from Fallin and says it was like the Jockey from Shameless.

Not the best result today but never expected anything. Playing these games is a great time for the club and something we need to enjoy. It's just a pity however that we were not competing. Definitely not jumping on the we are pish or the get JN out bandwagon but concerned with 3 things that I see each week and one was highlighted by the co commentator on forth 2 today (something he also mentioned against Falkirk). When we last played hibs away we started 3 5 2 and leading 2 - 1. A change to 4 at the back lost us the game. This was discussed on forth 2 against Falkirk and today with commentator confused why shape is not like this. He saw us a threat like this. Jimmy recognised this LAST season.

Why was Brownlie dropped? Mom last 2 games in my opinion. The boy must be confused.

Finally, Higgins needs support!! He is clever player but will never get the better of 2 big CBs. I feel for him.

Let's hope we give sevco a game next week with our best set up, as we are capable of getting results. I still believe in the team and management, we just need to go back to what we are good at!

Spot on

When does Stewart start being thought about for an international call up

Was it Vikington who laughed at some of us suggesting Stewart was potentially good enough to play at a higher level? Vague memory. Or was it that we thought he was technically better than any Morton player?

Was it Vikington who laughed at some of us suggesting Stewart was potentially good enough to play at a higher level? Vague memory. Or was it that we thought he was technically better than any Morton player?

both

and it was vikington. He can yap for scotland but he doesnt know much about football.

Nicholl has wasted the highest ever budget we have seen on that team. We have f**k all game plan. It's dreadful to watch and I'll stay in Aberdeen instead of travelling to watch it.

finding it hard myself to justify going to away games when i could be spending the day with my daughter.

Your sweaty boxers n whisky r in the same shrine if u want to pop round n fix ma ceilin anytime.

whats wrong with lawros ceiling?

Jumped off the couch and punched a hole in it watching Greg score the 3rd in the play off game for the hundredth time whole drinking yer whisky and wearing my boxers?

Greg's goal from today :

http://instagram.com/p/x9f3drJ7Ce/

Greg is having an amazing season so far, well chuffed for him.

Came across this on youtube, his free kick against United and his turn against Accies taking two players out are the stand outs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJkAQ4HtQZU

Archived