Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd drop Higgins for the weekend as he will be totally ineffectual against the Hibs backline but I think we will go 433/451.

Thomson

Miller Nat TOB Halsman

Hughes Marshall Robertson

Kudus Higgins Buchs

I would go:

Thomson

Brownlie TOB Wedderburn

Brett Hughes Marshal Robertson Halsman

Buchs Kudus

Get the ball in behind the slow Hibs back 4 and get them turning. Bags on energy in that midfield 3!

Yeah, have a real go at the Hibs back line. We have nothing to lose. Take a risk for once. I would rather we took risks than sit back and lose with little or no attacking threat.

No value at all playing Higgins, he's easy meat against defenders who have any sort of presence - which Hibs do. Hibs also don't attack down the flanks they go with a diamond in the middle so pack the Middle, contest it, and get the ball in between their full backs and centre halfs to exploit them. We won't mind you.

Livingston will be sent to League Two I reckon and to put it bluntly deservedly so although I genuinely feel sorry for their fans who don't deserve that.

Great facilities as well and cracking stadium.With the right people at their helm that club could have maintained as a Premiership outfit.

Can Cowden posters please use this thread to make comments about their views without being rebuked like naughty school children by you please Cowden Cowwboy ?

We all appreciate the great work you and the other board members do but this is a football forum and not an official Cowdenbeath FC sight.

Livi had had way too many chances. I feel sorry sometimes for their fans, but not for long.

When we get outbid by other teams for players, it is in most cases because the other team is living well beyond their means and their fans are usually smug about it. So, Livi can disappear for all I care.

Archived