Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Nish is Central Park bound. I like him, others can't stand him. He can be brutal but is effective enough at this level.

Whatever you do don't play him as a lone striker, he needs someone with pace (like Kane at us) beside him to be any good.

Someone fancy taking over the goal-o-meter when it's confirmed?

Looks like Nish is Central Park bound. I like him, others can't stand him. He can be brutal but is effective enough at this level.

Whatever you do don't play him as a lone striker, he needs someone with pace (like Kane at us) beside him to be any good.

Don't worry, we have Sean Higgins.

Nish could work, positive for us IMHO.

HOOF!!!

Forgot about Livi and Alloa to play lads,so apologies.

But Nish with the pace of Kudus should be a positive sign lads?

Can remember helping down at Central Park in the Summer and I am sure Jimmy had Nish in his radar then so hope it is true.

Forgot about Livi and Alloa to play lads,so apologies.

But Nish with the pace of Kudus should be a positive sign lads?

Can remember helping down at Central Park in the Summer and I am sure Jimmy had Nish in his radar then so hope it is true.

I can see that working, although Kudus will have to be a more consistent finisher than he was at the BBS in October.

who are dumbarton signing if kane is back at st Johnstone and nish is coming to us?

who are dumbarton signing if kane is back at st Johnstone and nish is coming to us?

God only knows. Jason Scotland was rumoured at the stadium today (which I'd be delighted with) but I'd guess Nish wasn't expected to be leaving.

When I arrived at the Rock today the first thing that one of the my mates said to me was that Nish & Ian Murray had, had a massive bust up. Went into the bar, spoke to a few people and it turned out to be true, with three of the guys I spoke too mentioning Cowden as his new destination.

If we sign Scotland then he's no great loss, but I still think it's unlikely he'd come to us. I fear this may come back to haunt us later in the season.

Scotland would be a better signing than nish for me. Im not a fan of nish but jimmy has wanted a target man for ages especially for the home games and we do have the young hearts boy to make the runs off him. Cant see nish/ higgins or nish/kudos working.

Scotland would be a better signing than nish for me. Im not a fan of nish but jimmy has wanted a target man for ages especially for the home games and we do have the young hearts boy to make the runs off him. Cant see nish/ higgins or nish/kudos working.

Nish ain't a target man. He might be 6"5 but (to quote the cliché) becomes 5"10 when he jumps. He's far better if the ball's played into his feet.

As I said he will frustrate and infuriate you but he is a decent player and will offer more than Higgins.

I don't think we can sugar coat anything as it's quite clear we need an out and out goal scorer quickly before next Saturday.

Our players,the manager,the fans must pull out all the stops to stay up this season!

But guys we're still eighth with a game in hand so keep believing and help the cause!

We can do this if we get right behind the club

What will you say in a matter of weeks? Will you be saying "but we were eighth a few weeks ago"

We need a dramatic improvement and it needs to happen now. We MUST beat Dumbarton and Alloa in the upcoming games or we are goosed.

What will you say in a matter of weeks? Will you be saying "but we were eighth a few weeks ago"

We need a dramatic improvement and it needs to happen now. We MUST beat Dumbarton and Alloa in the upcoming games or we are goosed.

Make no mistake about it we have to start winning now.

So let's make it count next Saturday with a home win and nothing less!

Make no mistake about it we have to start winning now.

So let's make it count next Saturday with a home win and nothing less!

Yeah. I will take nothing less than three wins on the trot.

If it's true about Nish, Jimmy N will have the formation he has always wanted. Remember how he pursued big Mark Beck, from Carlisle? Nish certainly gave our defence a torrid time, With Nish, Herron, Buchanan and Kudus we should have strength and pace up front. The board has backed the manager: it's now up to JN and the team to deliver.

post-882-0-79517800-1422146034_thumb.jpg

Archived