Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Higgins could be that someone with Kudus and Marshall and the chap from hearts offering up passes from all over the park. How far away is 4th?

I agree about Higgins.

Rubber Stamp Promotions are pleased to announce a fundraising gig for Cowdenbeath FC player Dean Brett. 4 quality local acts are playing this gig. When asked they were more than happy to play for this great cause. The acts in question are OSKAR, Cherry Diesel, The Sunset Spirit & Claire Adamson. The gig will be held at Wee Jimmies Cowdenbeath on Saturday the 14th of March. Tickets will be on sale for this event soon.

On a positive note if we beat qots tomorrow we will be 7 points of the bottom and 4 points clear of Alloa and potentially 4 points behind Dumbarton.

Let's all try and help the cause by first of all helping get the game on and secondly getting right behind the team tomorrow.

Nish First Goal Scorer?

Lastly brilliant stuff happening by fans and other teams to support Dean's family.

Our defence has been shambolic this season and cannot be defended.

You know me I am upbeat as always but I feel our players really let everyone down today and no excuses today for today's display.

Conceding 10 goals in two games is abysmal!

Very very annoyed after today with Alloa and Livingston not far behind us when we could have taken some pressure of today.

In my opinion our next game is a must win n.

We are a part time club punching above our weight does not cut it for me and shows a lack of ambition.Look at Dumbarton for example ,I don't think we have much chance catching them and a credit to them.

However as a Cowden fan we have to stick together and continue to support the team if we are to have any chance of maintaining our current position.

Regrettably I do not think we will finish any higher than eighth after today's display but I would take that right now as I am sure everyone would.

Keep believing guys despite how hard it can be!

Oh aye, we probably can't afford to sack him but offer good wages to someone on a long contract. The players must take some responsibility however, the manager is ultimately responsible. He looks like he's lost the dressing room.

He kept us up last year in the most incredible circumstances in the best way possible, something I and all cowden supporters will never forget. It's well past time to go though. He needs to go NOW.

Archived