Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

Please someone sell me your Cowdenbeath home shirt.

I am looking for one for myself but cannot find it of my size. I asked the club shop and Beath Bargain Store but they have got only large adult one. I searched on internet too.

I would like medium or large boys or small adult since my height is 150cm. It has to be home one as red (away) does not suit me. Also it has to be nothing on the back as I will print name and number _ 9 Nish.

Please help me :(

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try Football Nation (lothian road in Edinburgh) they will also fulfil your printing request.

Normally I would assume this was a wind up but I think im right in saying there is someone obsessed with Nish - I assume that's yoy

Jimmy in the papers saying our defence is too soft and concede too many from set pieces.

meanwhile brownlie hardly ever gets a game.

We only had two defenders, TOB and Nat on Saturday. If any one of them is off there game just a wee bit we get humped.

Herron looked good, the lad from Hearts looked out of his depth. The pitch didn't help either. All grass pitches suffer after heavy frosts. Even Hampden didn't look too clever, yet Alloa's pitch looked perfect. Maybe we should have tried hoofball on Saturday, our passing was terrible.

Don't think it will be too long before both Alloa and Livi overtake us.

We only had two defenders, TOB and Nat on Saturday. If any one of them is off there game just a wee bit we get humped.

Herron looked good, the lad from Hearts looked out of his depth. The pitch didn't help either. All grass pitches suffer after heavy frosts. Even Hampden didn't look too clever, yet Alloa's pitch looked perfect. Maybe we should have tried hoofball on Saturday, our passing was terrible.

Don't think it will be too long before both Alloa and Livi overtake us.

I've said it before and I've said it again, we are gambling on Livi getting a further points deduction or kicked out the league and us having to win a play-off again.

Not sure what way I want the Livi alloa game to go this week. A Livi win and both of them are up our arse. An alloa win and they will start to move away from us.

The next two games are huge. With a week of it will leave us with an almost fully fit squad, plenty time to prepare and no excuses. We simply must win one of the next two. Even two draws isn't enouhh. We need a win somewhere.

I've said it before and I've said it again, we are gambling on Livi getting a further points deduction or kicked out the league and us having to win a play-off again.

We wouldn't win any playoff the way we are playing just now. Can't remember the last time we had a shot at goal. No goals, no chance.

Defence isn,t strong enough but the one fit natural center half in the squad can,t get a game.Our two first choice full backs have been unavailable but we insist on a back four.Defence needs help from midfield to be secure so we change them every week,playing them out of position in different formations,EVERY WEEK.Not one player newly signed at the start of the season started on Saturday.The team has been full of loans all season,scattergun approach or what.One man responsible for our season and the way we play.Incidentally we played 352 against Livi and didn,t lose.

Not sure what way I want the Livi alloa game to go this week. A Livi win and both of them are up our arse. An alloa win and they will start to move away from us.

The next two games are huge. With a week of it will leave us with an almost fully fit squad, plenty time to prepare and no excuses. We simply must win one of the next two. Even two draws isn't enouhh. We need a win somewhere.

We need to win both. I think JN is gambling on it. I think he only bought Nish in the hope that he can show his 'best' against Alloa and Dumbarton.

Defence isn,t strong enough but the one fit natural center half in the squad can,t get a game.Our two first choice full backs have been unavailable but we insist on a back four.Defence needs help from midfield to be secure so we change them every week,playing them out of position in different formations,EVERY WEEK.Not one player newly signed at the start of the season started on Saturday.The team has been full of loans all season,scattergun approach or what.One man responsible for our season and the way we play.Incidentally we played 352 against Livi and didn,t lose.

The only reason we didn't lose against Livi was because their finishing was so poor. They could have scored five too. The only game where we really played well was away against Alloa. Even then we were hanging on at the end.

Right back, injury prone, better than Kyle Miller. Step in the right direction.

He will be the 30th!!! Player to play for us this season. Good to know where the money has went.

Also, it should spell the end of Miller's time with us. We are admitting he isn't good enough to be back up so no point having him.

I know we've tried to guess what the thinking is all season and none of us have come close but I'll have another go. Is Toshney to replace Miller to allow him to move up to right-midfield and Deano will then slot in at right-mid when available again. Kenny to come back in at left back and move Halsman forward. Herron into the middle with Marshall and still 4-4-2 or do we have Herron, Marshall and Milne in the middle with one of Higgins, Nish or Kudus up top.

Where is Buchanan going to fit into the team or has he already been sidelined now Kenny is back and we have two left-sided players. Is Miller now out of the picture totally and Buchanan will play right-mid and hopefully do the role Gallacher was doing.

Don't mind the idea of Herron adding some physicality in the middle of the park and Buchanan has to be better on the right than the left. If we've signed these guys they have to play and in their favoured positions as what we've done so far hasn't worked.

Then again the starting line-up on Saturday will probably be nothing like the above. Can't Toshney also play centre-half so he'll probably start there?

The only reason we didn't lose against Livi was because their finishing was so poor. They could have scored five too. The only game where we really played well was away against Alloa. Even then we were hanging on at the end.

I think we give Livi a little too much credit in this game AC.We threw in their goal and Mensing gave us ours.I,ve watched it back on their highlights and they have mainly shot from distance and we have given the ball away on a difficult pitch,including their penalty.We miss a sitter from a header right on half time and hit the post from a great move second half.I agree we were really good away to Alloa but when they put Gordon up front and went three at the back we took off Gallacher and Oyenuga and left Higgins up front himself.We were excellent second half at Easter Road first game and bossed Dumbarton away also.Its not the players who set us up.

He can play centre half but surely he's been signed to play right back. We have enough centre defenders. I think we will go 4-5-1.

If he's been signed to play centre half then it's a disgrace to do that to Brownlie. Hopefully not!

I know we've tried to guess what the thinking is all season and none of us have come close but I'll have another go. Is Toshney to replace Miller to allow him to move up to right-midfield and Deano will then slot in at right-mid when available again. Kenny to come back in at left back and move Halsman forward. Herron into the middle with Marshall and still 4-4-2 or do we have Herron, Marshall and Milne in the middle with one of Higgins, Nish or Kudus up top.

Where is Buchanan going to fit into the team or has he already been sidelined now Kenny is back and we have two left-sided players. Is Miller now out of the picture totally and Buchanan will play right-mid and hopefully do the role Gallacher was doing.

Don't mind the idea of Herron adding some physicality in the middle of the park and Buchanan has to be better on the right than the left. If we've signed these guys they have to play and in their favoured positions as what we've done so far hasn't worked.

Then again the starting line-up on Saturday will probably be nothing like the above. Can't Toshney also play centre-half so he'll probably start there?

What about Robbo?

Archived