Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to a high school in Dunfermline for my class tonight, as I have Japanese class there every Wed evening.

Then, one of the receptionist told me he saw Big Nishy last Thur evening as Cowdenbeath train there on Thur evening, so I should change day of my class to Thur rather than Wed even though it is impossible for me. Is this true? They are training in Dumbermline? :unsure2:

We train at Queen Anne Monday's and Thursdays I think. Used to be at Dunfermline HS but moved up to QA this year.

Our under 20s are in Fife Cup semi-final action against local rivals Dunfermline Athletic this Saturday, 2pm kick off. As most people will know, this is also a Benefit Match for the Mia Brett Fund.

A match programme has been specially commissioned for the match. All costs of the programme production have been borne by the programme editors along with printers Terry and Lyn Coley.

The programme will be on sale on Saturday for a minimum donation of £2. 100% of the sales incom...e received will then be donated to the Mia Brett Fund. The 20 page (advert free) programme has a front cover featuring Dean, Gemma and Mia celebrating Christmas just a few weeks back.

The programme also includes an article re Dean, Gemma, Mia and Mollie and the Mia Brett Fund as well as other articles including 'Kingdom Cup Chronicles', 'the Wemyss Cup', 'Fife Cup Facts', 'West Fife's Finest', 'A Question of Fife', 'The Strangest Cup Win Ever?', and several others.

With no first team match this week, get along to the game and pick up your copy to help the Mia Brett Fund.

Our under 20s are in Fife Cup semi-final action against local rivals Dunfermline Athletic this Saturday, 2pm kick off. As most people will know, this is also a Benefit Match for the Mia Brett Fund.

A match programme has been specially commissioned for the match. All costs of the programme production have been borne by the programme editors along with printers Terry and Lyn Coley.

The programme will be on sale on Saturday for a minimum donation of £2. 100% of the sales incom...e received will then be donated to the Mia Brett Fund. The 20 page (advert free) programme has a front cover featuring Dean, Gemma and Mia celebrating Christmas just a few weeks back.

The programme also includes an article re Dean, Gemma, Mia and Mollie and the Mia Brett Fund as well as other articles including 'Kingdom Cup Chronicles', 'the Wemyss Cup', 'Fife Cup Facts', 'West Fife's Finest', 'A Question of Fife', 'The Strangest Cup Win Ever?', and several others.

With no first team match this week, get along to the game and pick up your copy to help the Mia Brett Fund.

Good work by the club to support this.

I hope there is a good turnout on Saturday by both teams to help support this

Was good in League 1. A luxury player to have as he won't do much defending. Cracking shot on him though. Scored possibly the best goal I've seen it with a 40 yard first time half volley.

Think he's a solid signing but he'll frustrate more often than not.

Go to http://www.parstv.co.uk/

Register with the site, you should then be sent a password through email (if you don't receive one, press re-send password)

Then, on Saturday, go back on to http://www.parstv.co.uk/ and press "Purchase". You should then be able to buy the Cowdenbeath match. When on PayPal paying for your purchase, enter the same email address as you've registered on the site with. Once you have purchased, go to "My Details" on http://www.parstv.co.uk/. You will then have it in your basket, ready to be viewed. Stream will start roughly 15 minutes before kick off, so in this case, 1:45pm.

Any further enquiries, feel free to ask.

For any Cowdenbeath fan planning on tuning in to ParsTV tomorrow, we have set up two purchase options for the video stream (usually only one set at £7.50). Tomorrow, fans will have the choice whether they want to purchase at £5 or £10, giving people a choice on how much they'd like to donate.

Just a quick reminder too that kick off is 2pm UK time. Stream will begin around 1:45pm.

Thanks to anyone who purchases tomorrow who can't make the game. ParsTV are proud to be supporting Dean and his family at this sad time.

Often branded as lazy because he didn't run about like a headless chicken but he wins you matches. Would improve our current squad drastically. Another one that was miss managed.

I liked Jordan but he was a bit of a luxury player.

For any Cowdenbeath fan planning on tuning in to ParsTV tomorrow, we have set up two purchase options for the video stream (usually only one set at £7.50). Tomorrow, fans will have the choice whether they want to purchase at £5 or £10, giving people a choice on how much they'd like to donate.

Just a quick reminder too that kick off is 2pm UK time. Stream will begin around 1:45pm.

Thanks to anyone who purchases tomorrow who can't make the game. ParsTV are proud to be supporting Dean and his family at this sad time.

well done, ya townie whoor.

Archived