Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pity we can't get Gallagher back from Rangers. Might be surplus to requirements now they've brought in 5 on loan from Newcastle! Thought it was a wind up at first, but it's confirmed.

Is there no limit on the amount of loan players a team can bring in? Seems to make a mockery of the loan system.

5 regular loans then there's development loans it seems - for players that are eligible to play in the development leagues. Arbroath have brought in about 10 loan players this season.

Domestically, 5 Regular or Emergency Loans, of which only one at a time can be a designated over 21 year old (based on age at 1st Jan 2014)

+

further 4 Development Loans who have to have been born after 1st January 1995.

Maximum of 9 loans in total for the season. This does not include cross-border loans which are governed under different rules and technically limitless.

Domestically, 5 Regular or Emergency Loans, of which only one at a time can be a designated over 21 year old (based on age at 1st Jan 2014)

+

further 4 Development Loans who have to have been born after 1st January 1995.

Maximum of 9 loans in total for the season. This does not include cross-border loans which are governed under different rules and technically limitless.

Thanks for this info.

5 regular loans then there's development loans it seems - for players that are eligible to play in the development leagues. Arbroath have brought in about 10 loan players this season.

Heard we were going to sign 10 loan players inc messi and Ronaldo but Donald thought you would be underwhelmed. !

The way we've been playing in recent months we are fortunate we haven't been cast adrift. It can't get any worse.

Oh yes it can and it will if we do not win the next two league games.

Back in the bottom two again. One Livi win away from bottom. Anyone think its time to start panicking yet?

If I could be arsed I would refer the forum to a post of 17th Jan your honour/ m'lord. One before I became too intoxicated to use my phone properly in which I used the term

" PPPAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIICCC!!!!!!!!!!"

An appropriate term for the circumstance/predicament we find ourselves in I think one would agree.

On behalf of ParsTV I can confirm that ALL monies raised on Saturday from the purchase of the live stream of Saturday's match will be donated to Dean Brett and the Mia Brett fund. This match, due to not being an SPFL match, is able to be viewed from within the UK, as well as overseas. While ParsTV would like to encourage as many fans as possible to Saturday's match to show their support for Dean Brett, if any Cowdenbeath fan can't make it along to Central Park then they are more than welcome to tune in. If any one has any enquiries, please leave them here or send me an private message on this website.

I can't make it pal so I'm interested.

Go to http://www.parstv.co.uk/

Register with the site, you should then be sent a password through email (if you don't receive one, press re-send password)

Then, on Saturday, go back on to http://www.parstv.co.uk/ and press "Purchase". You should then be able to buy the Cowdenbeath match. When on PayPal paying for your purchase, enter the same email address as you've registered on the site with. Once you have purchased, go to "My Details" on http://www.parstv.co.uk/. You will then have it in your basket, ready to be viewed. Stream will start roughly 15 minutes before kick off, so in this case, 1:45pm.

Any further enquiries, feel free to ask.

I went to a high school in Dunfermline for my class tonight, as I have Japanese class there every Wed evening.

Then, one of the receptionist told me he saw Big Nishy last Thur evening as Cowdenbeath train there on Thur evening, so I should change day of my class to Thur rather than Wed even though it is impossible for me. Is this true? They are training in Dumbermline? :unsure2:

Archived