Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard a rumour that the directors have put in what i can only describe as a very large amount of their own money this season. With this being the plum season of all seasons for away crowds, why on earth are more funds needed?

obviously means we run at a loss this season. Mental.

That can't be right , surely? If so they haven't got much return.

Here's a video of him in action over the past month:

Brilliant seeing Greg make the step up. Deserves it.

Make Sparks, there's a blast from the past! Booked them for a gig back in 2011 for their "Your Heart's On Fire" tour. Think they headlined T Break stage that year as well.

Best thing about that video is seeing how much he has improved his penalty taking. Did he score any for us? Seem to remember him slotting a couple just past the right hand post.

Crazy to think of all the great moments he gave us - the winner over Stirling to make it 4-3, opening the scoring v Hibs inside 14 seconds, scoring the third against the Pars and my own personal favourite was his 2 goals away to Raith the week that I had a family bereavement. The second goal was when he blocked the keepers (McNeil?) clearance and chased the ball down to tap home. I went mental way before the ball hit the net as did everybody around me.

Sigh. Will we see the like again at Cental Park?

Archived