Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

Why would any team want JN?

Come on Cowden. I have a good feeling about today. I expected a thrashing last week, but I think we might just get something today. I am getting more confident as the kick off gets nearer.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's better than Sean Higgins.

Not today.

One question - where the f**k has that fight and desire been all season? I'm still pissed off! A lot to do with chopper and Kenny I feel. Chopper was outstanding.

Not today.

One question - where the f**k has that fight and desire been all season? I'm still pissed off! A lot to do with chopper and Kenny I feel. Chopper was outstanding.

Exactly. In Chopper we trust.

After today's outstanding display you wonder if we would be in a better position hadn't Chopper been injured for most of the season.

Chopper led by example today on the park and that's why he is our Captain.

The club looks like they have been hard at work in training since last Saturdays result.

Again well done Cowden and keep it up.

I saw with my own eyes today the passion from our chairman and what it meant and to be fair to Jimmy he also looked emotional with the result when coming or at full time.

Today was a display of everyone showing they care about keeping us in the championship and that's the character we want week in week out.

Great result today reason I'm on this Haddington junior just signed one of your youth player for the last 4 games remaining the player in question is a striker Kyle mitchell any info on this player would be appreciated thanks

Great result today reason I'm on this Haddington junior just signed one of your youth player for the last 4 games remaining the player in question is a striker Kyle mitchell any info on this player would be appreciated thanks

Decent player. Very busy and a nightmare to defend against. Will give 100%.

Nish was getting stick today for no reason. He was back defending and didn't perform badly. He did well against a strong defence.

Typical stuff - fans expecting a world beater. Higgins was non existent today and has been in every game I've seen him. He's not good enough.

Nish was getting stick today for no reason. He was back defending and didn't perform badly. He did well against a strong defence.

Typical stuff - fans expecting a world beater. Higgins was non existent today and has been in every game I've seen him. He's not good enough.

Nish had a decent first half as did Higgins. They both held the ball up well. The second half with the wind is difficult for strikers. Not one player in the team should be faulted.

The back 3 partnership of Chopper, Nat and Brownie was key to the successful result and this is the way we now need to continue. Good also to see Milne grow in confidence.

Archived