Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

How true are the stories about "huge budgets"? I would have thought assembling a squad on the cheap and banking the cash from the big games would have been more beneficial to the club, since we still face a highly uncertain future regarding the stadium.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What an utter shambles! So we just have to hope one of the players takes control, because JN is clearly no help now. The problem is though that JN still picks the team. We are as good as down unless someone takes control of the team and gives us some hope.

Time for the captain to step up?

I've said all along the the players are the problem this season and the board clearly think the same

However this is rather a reckless situation from everyone involved with the club that this has appeared in the media as Jimmy has openly said he has tried to resign and the players are not responding to him.

This has two outcomes one the players give a reaction as the heat is on them now or two their morale becomes even worse.

You haven't a clue.

How true are the stories about "huge budgets"? I would have thought assembling a squad on the cheap and banking the cash from the big games would have been more beneficial to the club, since we still face a highly uncertain future regarding the stadium.

your strategy has not been chosen this season.

remember 31 players have played in our first team and the long standing players were given pay raises.

From conversations I've recently had with people at the Club, there has never been any offer to resign made so maybe Jimmy is referring to private conversations with the Chairman or just making it up.

regardless, the Board has held their silence in the face of fans criticism which has been to the managers benefit. I think they may feel betrayed now.

Not good.

From conversations I've recently had with people at the Club, there has never been any offer to resign made so maybe Jimmy is referring to private conversations with the Chairman or just making it up.

regardless, the Board has held their silence in the face of fans criticism which has been to the managers benefit. I think they may feel betrayed now.

Not good.

Doesn't really matter. He has given up.

We are an utter shambles. All the good work by the board over the recent years is unravelling before our eyes and could completely destroy the club in a matter of months.

Seriously pissed off.

Hopefully the latter doesn't happen and we stay up.

We must start our fight for survival tomorrow starting with the manager and the players.

I don't want to hear lame excuses tomorrow if we get thrashed saying it's the manager.

Whether or not the blame lies with the manager, tomorrow is all about character in everyone that includes Jimmy and the players and ourselves for that matter.

The players aren't silly they know and are capable of playing football so tomorrow they must pick themselves up and if they can't in the coming weeks then quite frankly they have let everyone down at the club.

The players are very well looked after at this club and it's high time they paid their gratitude by putting in performances and putting up a good fight as best as they can.

All I ask is the players to try their best.I can always accept defeat when the players try their best but not in the manner we have been losing in recent weeks.

The team of last season is a prime example of trying their best.

I seriously hope the likes of Chopper Deano,Adamson are asked to get the players motivated over the coming weeks.

If ever Cowden were to pull off a stunning victory against one of the big teams this season, today is the day. If the manager and players aren't motivated by the visit of Rangers in a match that could save our season,...Board, manager, players and fans need to be right behind the team. The stakes are very high.

Hopefully the latter doesn't happen and we stay up.

We must start our fight for survival tomorrow starting with the manager and the players.

I don't want to hear lame excuses tomorrow if we get thrashed saying it's the manager.

Whether or not the blame lies with the manager, tomorrow is all about character in everyone that includes Jimmy and the players and ourselves for that matter.

The players aren't silly they know and are capable of playing football so tomorrow they must pick themselves up and if they can't in the coming weeks then quite frankly they have let everyone down at the club.

The players are very well looked after at this club and it's high time they paid their gratitude by putting in performances and putting up a good fight as best as they can.

All I ask is the players to try their best.I can always accept defeat when the players try their best but not in the manner we have been losing in recent weeks.

The team of last season is a prime example of trying their best.

I seriously hope the likes of Chopper Deano,Adamson are asked to get the players motivated over the coming weeks.

So our players are really well looked after therefore its all their fault,brilliant.In a recent team talk Jimmy said there was no room for Quitters,irony or what.At least he has identified the fault at Tynecastle,it was because Robbo played poorly.Maybe should have subbed him off then Jimmy although i appreciate that would require a managerial decision to be made.At the end of the season this managerial impostor will ride off to be James Fowlers no. 2 without so much as a backward glance at the carnage he has left behind.You keep posting you,re pish though.

I actually feel confident for today (although, I usually do most weeks).

That's the default position for any sports fan. Its when the action starts and reality kicks in that you become deflated again.

So our players are really well looked after therefore its all their fault,brilliant.In a recent team talk Jimmy said there was no room for Quitters,irony or what.At least he has identified the fault at Tynecastle,it was because Robbo played poorly.Maybe should have subbed him off then Jimmy although i appreciate that would require a managerial decision to be made.At the end of the season this managerial impostor will ride off to be James Fowlers no. 2 without so much as a backward glance at the carnage he has left behind.You keep posting you,re pish though.

If there is any substance to Jimmy going to Qots then that's even more reckless with him trying to resign.

I am not saying it's the players fault entirely but they have to take a level of responsibility if they are meant to be professional football players.

The Jimmy situation is frustrating me as much as anything and I have already openly said the club should officially address the comments made by Jimmy to Kingdom FM via the club's website or another communication channel to the fans

Archived