Cowdenbeath 2014/15 Championship Thread

Is he still in charge?

Indeed. Going by what he said in the Courier I can't see him resigning this week! Chatting about how it's his job to get the right reaction from the players for the Rangers game this weekend.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed. Going by what he said in the Courier I can't see him resigning this week! Chatting about how it's his job to get the right reaction from the players for the Rangers game this weekend.

Picking the right team and having a game plan would be a start. If Jimmy survives this week he should change his name to Houdini.

Picking the right team and having a game plan would be a start. If Jimmy survives this week he should change his name to Houdini.

I don't even know what team you'd pick!

Thomson

Brett, Brownlie (EDIT to include), Armstrong, Wedderburn, Adamson

Robertson, Herron. Marshall

Nish, Kudus

We've got far too many midfielders who are about as strong as a Primark bag who aren't willing to get stuck in. If we had half the centre mids and even just 1 more striking option I'd be much more confident about staying up.

I'm sure the team I've selected will be torn apart on the pitch and on here :lol:

Thomson

Brett, TOB, Armstrong, Wedderburn, Adamson

Nish, Kudus

We've got far too many midfielders who are about as strong as a Primark bag who aren't willing to get stuck in. If we had half the centre mids and even just 1 more striking option I'd be much more confident about staying up.

I'm sure the team I've selected will be torn apart on the pitch and on here :lol:

That team wouldn't be far away. All we would need then would be a plan.

Thomson

Brett, TOB, Armstrong, Wedderburn, Adamson

Nish, Kudus

You're definitely not replacing JN after announcing that line up. No Darren Brownlie! Do you have inside info on him? JN seems to think he's a player he can bring in and drop as he pleases. Doesn't seem to do that much wrong in my eyes when he does play. I think he's been unfairly treated this season given the performances he put in the back end of last season when he was on loan. Stick out in defence for me.

Saying he still thinks we'll be safe. He's off his head.

You're definitely not replacing JN after announcing that line up. No Darren Brownlie! Do you have inside info on him? JN seems to think he's a player he can bring in and drop as he pleases. Doesn't seem to do that much wrong in my eyes when he does play. I think he's been unfairly treated this season given the performances he put in the back end of last season when he was on loan. Stick out in defence for me.

Christ forgot all about Brownlie! I've no inside info - I know of no issues with him.

Swap him for TOB.

Jimmy believes we can stay up so now the players and the fans need to believe now as well despite the sheer embarresment of Saturday.

Jimmy appears to be going nowhere so everyone needs to accept that and let go of it as we do not want a poisonous atmosphere at Central Park that could have a detrimental effect on us staying up.

Again I am not defending anyone,I am defending our club and our cause to stay up.

Over to you Jimmy to get this horrific form sorted out once and for all as it really is now Do or Die for the remaining campaign.

We can do it with the right reaction which includes the manager the players and us the fans

we do not want a poisonous atmosphere at Central Park that could have a detrimental effect on us staying up.

Again I am not defending anyone,I am defending our club and our cause to stay up.

Over to you Jimmy to get this horrific form sorted out once and for all as it really is now Do or Die for the remaining campaign.

We can do it with the right reaction which includes the manager the players and us the fans

Forget that, I don't need to accept anything. WRT a poisonous atmosphere - it would have no effect on the result anyway but it might make the board see what we think. The time for blindly following the lack of action is over.

If the 100 club give me £100 I'll get two banners made up that say 'Nicholl Out' made up and we can display them from the stand and terracing at the next home game after Sevco.

Even if by some miracle we stay up there should be a clear out. The faultless board need to start manning up and doing something as well.

Forget that, I don't need to accept anything. WRT a poisonous atmosphere - it would have no effect on the result anyway but it might make the board see what we think. The time for blindly following the lack of action is over.

If the 100 club give me £100 I'll get two banners made up that say 'Nicholl Out' made up and we can display them from the stand and terracing at the next home game after Sevco.

Even if by some miracle we stay up there should be a clear out. The faultless board need to start manning up and doing something as well.

I am sure the board know and appreciate the frustration but maybe other factors are at play including they believe he will keep us up or budgets could be a factor etc

Christ forgot all about Brownlie! I've no inside info - I know of no issues with him.

Swap him for TOB.

also put TOB in for Marshall as the sitting midfielder allowing Robbo and Herron to try and make someting happen further up the pitch..

There we go guys - we've picked the team ourselves.

Thomson

Brett, Brownlie Armstrong, Wedderburn, Adamson

TOB

Robertson, Herron.

Nish, Kudus

It worries me how different the team will turn out to be!

Well past midday and he's still in charge. I can see an absolute barrage of abuse coming on saturday.

I don't think Jimmy will still be here by Tue/Wed. If he is I fear what the atmosphere will be like this Sat, especially if we go a goal down.

There we go guys - we've picked the team ourselves.

Thomson

Brett, Brownlie Armstrong, Wedderburn, Adamson

TOB

Robertson, Herron.

Nish, Kudus

It worries me how different the team will turn out to be!

thats the side i would pick at this moment, but still lacking goals i fear. Back 3/5 with tam sitting, as it was when we won the play off, Kenny for Rory the only change.

I don't think Jimmy will still be here by Tue/Wed. If he is I fear what the atmosphere will be like this Sat, especially if we go a goal down.

I was at CP when we lost to Arbroath (Welsh's last game) and were relegated. Wouldn't want to see something like that again.

Archived