Neil Lennon gone / Next Celtic manager

Di Canio is a good shout... he's just about vile enough a human being to manage Celtic.

I don't think he knows the words to the Roll of Honour, will surely rule him out of the running, no? :rolleyes:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Di Canio will not get the job in a million years. Owen Coyle will, unfortunately :(

No sad face mate, we're all supposed to be thrilled by this announcement, Irish surname, chose to play for Ireland instead of Scotland, and his middle name is Columba, we can't ask for more "Cellic minded" than that can we? :rolleyes:

I don't think he knows the words to the Roll of Honour, will surely rule him out of the running, no? :rolleyes:

I think being a repulsive Fascist f**k will put him right at the head of the pack, to be fair.

I think being a repulsive Fascist f**k will put him right at the head of the pack, to be fair.

I like how you actually went back to edit your original Di Canio comment just to add in the Roman salute picture. :)

I like how you actually went back to edit your original Di Canio comment just to add in the Roman salute picture. :)

The picture works on a couple of levels.

First it visually reinforces just how repulsive a human being he is.

Second, I understand a large number of Celtic fans have difficulties with things like reading and writing and tying their shoelaces, so the picture lets them know who we're talking about and what kind of a person he is. It makes them feel like they're involved.

I may sound like I despise Celtic and its fans (and I do... you're absolutely repulsive), but at heart I'm really a people person.

:cheers

Strange that Di Canio was absolutely adored by Celtic fans before and how they seem to have a real issue with him.

I didn't know he was a c**t when I adored him tbh.

The picture works on a couple of levels.

First it visually reinforces just how repulsive a human being he is.

Second, I understand a large number of Celtic fans have difficulties with things like reading and writing and tying their shoelaces, so the picture lets them know who we're talking about and what kind of a person he is. It makes them feel like they're involved.

I may sound like I despise Celtic and its fans (and I do... you're absolutely repulsive), but at heart I'm really a people person.

:cheers

Ah yes, because until you went back a stuck the picture in I was at a loss as to who this Di Canio fella was that everyone was talking about. Thanks for helping out mate, really appreciate it.

Ah yes, because until you went back a stuck the picture in I was at a loss as to who this Di Canio fella was that everyone was talking about. Thanks for helping out mate, really appreciate it.

Hey, he's a people person dontcha know? :lol:

I remember when Di Canio signed, it was the days before the internet. so you had to rely on James Richardson telling us Di Canio was a fascist during football italia

Tony Mowbray :lol:

Let's be honest here, out of all those candidates there's not many exciting ones

Just what I was thinking if I'm being honest. I'd still love Henrik to get the gig. Or Moyes.

It'll be Coyle though :(

Archived