Neil Lennon gone / Next Celtic manager

Guest Asap

No im not, but at least im not a sheep. The board are a disgrace. They treat you fans with conempt. The atmosphere at Celtic park is awful and the only people who made a noise and sang (the green brigade), they managed to ban and criminalise and you stick up for them? You support them? You follow everything they say with out questioning them? You believe their press releases and defend their poor decisions?

Ask your self why? It can be changed. Do something about it.

Nigella, Have a snickers.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant. 'Day-la'. as in 'eight'. Super-helpful. The plastics are great at doing this thinking bollocks. I'm impressed.

Uh - Oh. Someone's not happy at a football club being run properly. :lol:

It's been reported we didn't try to hire Keane as manager, but as an assistant manager to Ronny.

I guess we'll find out soon enough, Keane isn't exactly shy about discussing these matters

The League is always going to be won this season, but of course I will be happy with it. I want at least one domestic cup, anything in Europe this season is a bonus as far as I am concerned. Need to give the guy a chance to find his feet.

I'm the other way around - a cup is a bonus but a decent european showing is where it;s at for Celtic. He absolutely should be qualifiying for the CL but a promising EL campaign would buy him a season.

• 2 weeks later...
That's Kris Commons fcuked then! :P

Might well be but he will have the option to work hard and improve his fitness. I don't really get the problem some folks have with JC telling the Hibs players they were not fit enough. If he was the oldest man in that dressing room and still the fittest then he was right to chew out the lazy booze hounds.

Might well be but he will have the option to work hard and improve his fitness. I don't really get the problem some folks have with JC telling the Hibs players they were not fit enough. If he was the oldest man in that dressing room and still the fittest then he was right to chew out the lazy booze hounds.

I don't have an issue with it but he lost the dressing room because of it and subsequently his job because of it. It's not like the old days where players could be dogmatically beasted in training by coaches/managers......the players have far more power these days and the best managers know this and adapt the coaching to manipulate the best out of them.....just look at Sir Alex Ferguson for example.

is gary parker still at parkhead or did he leave with lennon??

Its never been confirmed but I think he did leave, talk is now of John Kennedy moving up from the youths and taking the role of first team coach, instead of bringing Collins in I would have just promoted Frail and Kennedy from the u-20s

Scott Brown and Fraser Forster planned to go this summer? No wonder Lennon left

Planned to go where ?, their holidays ?, Brown will be at Celtic at least a few more years yet, Forster will be sold if a good enough offer comes in but that is the case with all players in Scottish football

Archived